Context Please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Context Please?

Post by Roy Blue on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 pm

I thought I should add this for all the random pictures I find. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's looked at a picture and had gone "what?". So here is where you can post a picture of something bizarre or something that looks like a joke you don't think you get, and then someone can help (or try) to explain what's going on. Of course, if it has a spoiler in the explanation, then mark it as such (so the person can decide weather or not they want to know).

This is really more of a "what?" or a "why?" thread than a "where is this from?" thread, but I sure if someone knows, you can find that out too. So, I'll start everyone off:

What is with the guy in the chair's face? Why does the other guy have a microphone in what looks like an office? And why is this last guy face-desking and grabbing his thigh?

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Re: Context Please?

Post by Ovyda on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Pisces and blood type B? Sounds like me...

Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:31 am

Roy Blue wrote:I thought I should add this for all the random pictures I find. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's looked at a picture and had gone "what?". So here is where you can post a picture of something bizarre or something that looks like a joke you don't think you get, and then someone can help (or try) to explain what's going on. Of course, if it has a spoiler in the explanation, then mark it as such (so the person can decide weather or not they want to know).

This is really more of a "what?" or a "why?" thread than a "where is this from?" thread, but I sure if someone knows, you can find that out too. So, I'll start everyone off:

What is with the guy in the chair's face? Why does the other guy have a microphone in what looks like an office? And why is this last guy face-desking and grabbing his thigh?

The principal has been captured so they put up a "replacement." The microphone is a voice changer to song like the principal.
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 am

Ahhhh... that makes a lot of sense. Thanks Red.

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top