Juicy Gossip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juicy Gossip

Post by JenovaCell on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 am

Here the bindings of Male and Female mean nothing, We will discuss openly about recent gossip, Whether it be of a celebrity, or someone you know In real life. Spreading a rumor is fun, and so is hearing it. Because as Humans we like to be in the loop. So here is your chance to pucker up those lips and share all of that hot, juicy, info.
avatar
JenovaCell
Academy Student

Male Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 22
Location : From The Block
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Enigma on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:52 am

So I hurd red likes mudkipz..

_________________

Babies remind me of aliens..
avatar
Enigma
Gillian

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Antarctica
Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by JenovaCell on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:55 am

Enigma wrote:So I hurd red likes mudkipz..
Please, you must tell me more. I need to know about this.
avatar
JenovaCell
Academy Student

Male Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 22
Location : From The Block
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Enigma on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:57 am

That's effectively all there is to it.

So, these mexicans who live next door to me desperately want to be a band. I've listened to them practice for the last year or so. In that time, they have learned 1 new note.

I'll have to go to their first show. In 2038.

They bought a bus and everything.

_________________

Babies remind me of aliens..
avatar
Enigma
Gillian

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Antarctica
Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by JenovaCell on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 am

Enigma wrote:That's effectively all there is to it.

So, these mexicans who live next door to me desperately want to be a band. I've listened to them practice for the last year or so. In that time, they have learned 1 new note.

I'll have to go to their first show. In 2038.

They bought a bus and everything.
Maybe, By a stroke of luck, and a lot of elbow grease they will become the next Metallica or even change the rock genre as a whole.

It must be great having such talented neighbors live by you, I haven't learned a single cord yet, They learned 1 new one. they seem really, Good. For my Gossip, all I can really say is.

I was DJing and I played I like to eat apples and bananas in that motha fucka. needless to say people were laughing and wild'n out in disbelief of what I had played.
avatar
JenovaCell
Academy Student

Male Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 22
Location : From The Block
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Enigma on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 am

JenovaCell wrote:
Enigma wrote:That's effectively all there is to it.

So, these mexicans who live next door to me desperately want to be a band. I've listened to them practice for the last year or so. In that time, they have learned 1 new note.

I'll have to go to their first show. In 2038.

They bought a bus and everything.
Maybe, By a stroke of luck, and a lot of elbow grease they will become the next Metallica or even change the rock genre as a whole.

It must be great having such talented neighbors live by you, I haven't learned a single cord yet, They learned 1 new one. they seem really, Good. For my Gossip, all I can really say is.

I was DJing and I played I like to eat apples and bananas in that motha fucka. needless to say people were laughing and wild'n out in disbelief of what I had played.


You should've played the Nyan-cat dubstep. They wouldn't know if they should dance or yell at you.


_________________

Babies remind me of aliens..
avatar
Enigma
Gillian

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Antarctica
Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by JenovaCell on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 am

Enigma wrote:
JenovaCell wrote:
Enigma wrote:That's effectively all there is to it.

So, these mexicans who live next door to me desperately want to be a band. I've listened to them practice for the last year or so. In that time, they have learned 1 new note.

I'll have to go to their first show. In 2038.

They bought a bus and everything.
Maybe, By a stroke of luck, and a lot of elbow grease they will become the next Metallica or even change the rock genre as a whole.

It must be great having such talented neighbors live by you, I haven't learned a single cord yet, They learned 1 new one. they seem really, Good. For my Gossip, all I can really say is.

I was DJing and I played I like to eat apples and bananas in that motha fucka. needless to say people were laughing and wild'n out in disbelief of what I had played.


You should've played the Nyan-cat dubstep. They wouldn't know if they should dance or yell at you.

I would probably get bitched at. I ain't about that life.
avatar
JenovaCell
Academy Student

Male Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 22
Location : From The Block
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Belsfir on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:04 am

JenovaCell wrote:
Enigma wrote:
JenovaCell wrote:
Enigma wrote:That's effectively all there is to it.

So, these mexicans who live next door to me desperately want to be a band. I've listened to them practice for the last year or so. In that time, they have learned 1 new note.

I'll have to go to their first show. In 2038.

They bought a bus and everything.
Maybe, By a stroke of luck, and a lot of elbow grease they will become the next Metallica or even change the rock genre as a whole.

It must be great having such talented neighbors live by you, I haven't learned a single cord yet, They learned 1 new one. they seem really, Good. For my Gossip, all I can really say is.

I was DJing and I played I like to eat apples and bananas in that motha fucka. needless to say people were laughing and wild'n out in disbelief of what I had played.


You should've played the Nyan-cat dubstep. They wouldn't know if they should dance or yell at you.

I would probably get bitched at. I ain't about that life.

Oh, but the life you gotta be about is pig fishing!

One pigfisher once caught a 2 tonner! It was soo huge that they had to chop it into bits with a salad spoon and bake it in the oven for 2 days! Bacon-galore!

_________________
avatar
Belsfir
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere
Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Crazy Potato on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:10 pm

I heard that potatoes are alive but I'm not to sure....(21 Dare)

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:07 pm

snape kills dumbledoor

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Doomguy on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:43 pm

I heard from somewhere (I wish I remember where....) that a new laptop with a battery life of a whole day would be released sometime this year.....

Of course maybe it's some crazy rumor but would be cool if true.
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Wampa on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:34 pm

I heard joe has a thing for feet

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Jaysp656 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Jaysp656 will be top poster soon.....

_________________


Custom Themes For Win7 & 8
MAL
Anime Music:

Current Anime Library - (includes Vocaloid under Hatsune Miku Folder)

Vocaloid Library

avatar
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 301
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 24
Location : Around Chattanooga, TN
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 pm

i heard wampa like people to take dumps on his chest

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Sporadic on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 pm

I heard the new site is going to host a hentai section.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Blazer on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Sporadic wrote:I heard the new site is going to host a hentai section.



Too bad the DUB hentai blows..kufukuekeke

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Valvatorez on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 pm

I heard Blazer is gay for Death.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Blazer on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
I heard Blazer is gay for Death.

That's not gossip.

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Sporadic on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
I heard Blazer is gay for Death.

Truth =/= Gossip

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by sayWut on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm

I heard that there was a storm brewing down south. the JD boat is in that area, and we hope they survive .. crazy stuff

_________________
avatar
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 23
Location : England, West Midlands
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:27 pm

i heard the site is going yaoi

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Blazer on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
I heard Blazer is gay for Death.

Truth =/= Gossip

exactly

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Juicy Gossip

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum