The New Release Club

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:I've only seen the first one so far

You're terrible Keiichi.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Supernatural Knight on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 am

Okay so the member list can be updated again
Spoiler:
Supernatural Knight
Ecchi Prince
Sir Maddy
Natsu Dragneel
Keiichi Morisato
sayWut
Natsuru-san
higurashi_conan
MacMeaties
Metazoxan
Karma
Haless
Noobs
Sporadic
Ovyda
Lunar
Yui
Silvo
Sporadic wrote:Yeah, they would have to be remade. But if you need content from previous threads like contents of the original post or episode recaps that you've done so you don't have to retype everything. Also. I'll be making open groups for the clubs. That way club presidents will be able to PM the entire group in just one shot instead of adding one user name at a time to a recipients list.

As for the rest of the unconfirmed people, I'll message them in skype.

Nah, I have the op of the discussion threads saved as a word document and any recap of previous eps either aren't that important or would probably be done by someone else to help prove their view, so I don't think there is anything of that great of worth to halt the discussion from progressing.
Also thanks for checking with the other users via alternate means.

LunarLexal wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Well I'm going to continue with this club and glad to see my name is still here in this club's members list.
Same here. I am super glad that this club migrated here to!

I was feeling sad because Jd was down, and I had no one to share what I thought about the new episodes with!

wait... I don't have to re-join do I?
Of course the club migrated too, since I did there was no way I was going to leave this behind. You didn't have to rejoin just more of a confirmation of interest in this club.
Anyway it is good to see that you managed to migrate Lunar, as I didn't see you listed as a member I was beginning to think that you were left behind.

Now the club activities should be up shortly, if anyone feels the need to recap please do so.


Last edited by Supernatural Knight on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
MAL
"The government has a way of hating people who own things." "The government is a troll. I can sense it."
"Nothing else is as boring to tell as a story of successful love"
avatar
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : the future
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:41 am

God damn it, I was trying to avoid these two.
But if I have to watch them, I guess I can give Maoyuu a shot.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Supernatural Knight on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am

Yeah sorry maddy, these were the two chosen for this season when the poll was held. I was kind of against them too but they were the victors [although I wasn't too impressed by the other options either]
Well it is a good thing I say only one is necessary to watch in the first post.

_________________
MAL
"The government has a way of hating people who own things." "The government is a troll. I can sense it."
"Nothing else is as boring to tell as a story of successful love"
avatar
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : the future
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Havent seen this weeks new eps yet other than LB.

I just havent felt like watching anything Sad

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sporadic on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Souleater also said she wouldn't be able to participate.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by SoulEater on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:02 pm

My constant lurking prevents me from being in a club....

_________________
avatar
SoulEater
Lab Member

Female Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18
Cooking Club i4Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sporadic on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Soul took the term "lurk moar" too seriously.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by SoulEater on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 pm

I've lurked even before I joined the Skype chat, so it doesn't count =p

_________________
avatar
SoulEater
Lab Member

Female Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18
Cooking Club i4Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by LunarLexal on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:
Of course the club migrated too, since I did there was no way I was going to leave this behind. You didn't have to rejoin just more of a confirmation of interest in this club.
Anyway it is good to see that you managed to migrate Lunar, as I didn't see you listed as a member I was beginning to think that you were left behind.

Now the club activities should be up shortly, if anyone feels the need to recap please do so.
I would have been, if not for Cipher. Even then, it wasn't directly. One night before I went downstairs I saw over her shoulder that she was on "Justdubs.tv" and thought, "What the crap? They have another site?" so I decided to check it out. I didn't see any forums thing, only a small chat box, so I thought nothing of it, but bookmarked it anyway. a couple days later I felt an urge to go there again, and saw a link posted in the chat. So I followed it and found myself here, along with most of the Jd community. That is why I was so happy to see this new site.
Sir Maddy wrote:God damn it, I was trying to avoid these two.
But if I have to watch them, I guess I can give Maoyuu a shot.

Supernatural Knight wrote:Yeah sorry maddy, these were the two chosen for this season when the poll was held. I was kind of against them too but they were the victors [although I wasn't too impressed by the other options either]
Well it is a good thing I say only one is necessary to watch in the first post.

Oh, come on you two. There not THAT bad (Though I am leaning a bit more towards Mauyuu).
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 am

Come on people, Maoyuu and Oreshura are very interesting anime

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:05 am

Caught up on Maoyuu . . .

It is beginning to get more S&W like

6 months and still no romance? Where have I seen this before???

Also seemed to get more into economics too.

I'm not dropping this . . . yet.
We shall see.

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 am

From the poll for this season, I'm seeing Maoyuu, Oreshura, Vividred Operation, Senran Kagura and Tamako Market

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Supernatural Knight on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 am

SoulEater wrote:My constant lurking prevents me from being in a club....
Aww, you don't wish to continue because you lurk too much now. I would have thought that lurking more
would make you more likely to see new posts and respond but whatever you wish.

LunarLexal wrote:
I would have been, if not for Cipher. Even then, it wasn't directly. One night before I went downstairs I saw over her shoulder that she was on "Justdubs.tv" and thought, "What the crap? They have another site?" so I decided to check it out. I didn't see any forums thing, only a small chat box, so I thought nothing of it, but bookmarked it anyway. a couple days later I felt an urge to go there again, and saw a link posted in the chat. So I followed it and found myself here, along with most of the Jd community. That is why I was so happy to see this new site.
Sir Maddy wrote:God damn it, I was trying to avoid these two.
But if I have to watch them, I guess I can give Maoyuu a shot.

Supernatural Knight wrote:Yeah sorry maddy, these were the two chosen for this season when the poll was held. I was kind of against them too but they were the victors [although I wasn't too impressed by the other options either]
Well it is a good thing I say only one is necessary to watch in the first post.

Oh, come on you two. There not THAT bad (Though I am leaning a bit more towards Mauyuu).
Well that is quite a roundabout way to get to the refuge and I wouldn't have imagined that someone would post the link to the refuge there, but either way welcome back to the community, it is good to see that you weren't lost in the migration as you did help make last person memorable for me in its last thread all those months ago.

Now about the discussions, yeah the anime aren't that bad but they aren't exactly what I'd like to be watching for an activity. Sure there are some interesting bits but in the end they are both romances so I am partially against them, but I too am leaning toward Mauyuu.

@Natsu I believe I am watching every option in the poll except for Vividred, I am also watching lots of others which are also mostly disappointing too.
avatar
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : the future
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:52 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:I believe I am watching every option in the poll except for Vividred, I am also watching lots of others which are also mostly disappointing too.

I know why, though I still think you should give it a chance.
Spoiler:

Reasons

- Ass
- Ass
- Ass
- Flat chested girls
- You hate SW

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Natsuru-san on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Vividread is way better than Orejo imo so if your watching all but Vivid you might as well watch it. Listen to the voice of reason here telling you to watch Vivid. ^-^

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Vividread is way better than Orejo imo so if your watching all but Vivid you might as well watch it. Listen to the voice of reason here telling you to watch Vivid. ^-^

I dl the first 3 but just havent seen them yet.

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Vividread is way better than Orejo imo so if your watching all but Vivid you might as well watch it. Listen to the voice of reason here telling you to watch Vivid. ^-^
Vividred is better 'cause:
Spoiler:
Good comedy
Great animation
Awesome fight scenes (IMO)
And I think Maddy's yuri meter of this anime is off the chart. And for the love of god, IT'S NOT ECCHI

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:And I think Maddy's yuri meter of this anime is off the chart. And for the love of god, IT'S NOT ECCHI[/color]

The dialogue is very gay.
But the docking is the closest Yuri thing I'll get.
Unless evil-Homu kisses the MC.
Otherwise, it'll end with a friendzone.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by LunarLexal on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:
Well that is quite a roundabout way to get to the refuge and I wouldn't have imagined that someone would post the link to the refuge there, but either way welcome back to the community, it is good to see that you weren't lost in the migration as you did help make last person memorable for me in its last thread all those months ago.

Now about the discussions, yeah the anime aren't that bad but they aren't exactly what I'd like to be watching for an activity. Sure there are some interesting bits but in the end they are both romances so I am partially against them, but I too am leaning toward Mauyuu.

@Natsu I believe I am watching every option in the poll except for Vividred, I am also watching lots of others which are also mostly disappointing too.
Thanks, Super. I'm glad you found your way here to.

Anyway, I'm watching Maoyuu right now, so I should be posting my thoughts on it soon.
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Guys I'm curious.
What made Kei drop Shinsekai?

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by LunarLexal on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:Guys I'm curious.
What made Kei drop Shinsekai?

It did get kinda slow.
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:Guys I'm curious.
What made Kei drop Shinsekai?

It did get kinda slow.

That's it?
Really, I can handle slow things.
I might watch it because the Yuri is pulling me in.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by LunarLexal on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:

That's it?
Really, I can handle slow things.
I might watch it because the Yuri is pulling me in.

There's only a little bit of Yuri.
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

That's it?
Really, I can handle slow things.
I might watch it because the Yuri is pulling me in.

There's only a little bit of Yuri.

Still worth it.

EDIT: What is this shit?
Does this happen in the anime too?


_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Release Club

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum