ITS WHITE DAY!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:30 pm

im sure most of you know WHAT it is, but forgot WHEN it is, like me, luckly, niconico reminded me

so i went and bought my GF some hersheys hugs and cookies & cream kisses


anyone else?

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Valvatorez on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 pm

I thought it was PI day.....
And White Day sounds kinky.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Metazoxan on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm


_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
I thought it was PI day.....
And White Day sounds kinky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day

White Day (ホワイトデー Howaito Dē?) is a day that is marked in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day.

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by BlurredExistence on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm

@Demon: Considering how we westerners celebrate Valentines, shouldn't it be your GF who's buying you stuff to repay you for your kindness on Valentines? Maybe it's just in England but we put all the focus on spoiling our lady on that day don't we, or have the rules changed since i was last in a relationship???

@Valvatorez: In my part of the world we can't celebrate Pi day. = ( Here it's the 14.03 and never shall it be 03.14... well at least until someone decides to invent an extra couple of months.

@Meta: Know that feel bro. And, you know what, i live pretty well without having a second day of the year reminding me of that fact! = p

_________________
"Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow, and don't forget to smile."



Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
The Greatest Anime Music Playlist!... or it will be someday.
avatar
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 34
Location : South-West England.

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Sporadic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm

It's steak and blowjob day.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Severus on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Lol i don't know about you all, but here in America(or at least in the places i have lived), girls expect everything to be done for them. So on Valentine's Day they expect that guys are to get them ****, and i bet if most knew about this day they would expect gifts again... Relationships here are so one sided.

_________________

^Done by me.
avatar
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
Join date : 2013-01-17
Location : USA
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by BlurredExistence on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Sporadic wrote:It's steak and blowjob day.

Wow, you've turned what was, in my head, a lovely and innocent image of the day into something sordid and dirty with just 5 words.

Severus wrote:Lol i don't know about you all, but here in America(or at least in the places i have lived), girls expect everything to be done for them. So on Valentine's Day they expect that guys are to get them ****, and i bet if most knew about this day they would expect gifts again... Relationships here are so one sided.

Depends on the woman dude. They're all individuals and if you're finding this is a rule then that says more about your taste in women than about women themselves.

_________________
"Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow, and don't forget to smile."



Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
The Greatest Anime Music Playlist!... or it will be someday.
avatar
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 34
Location : South-West England.

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Severus on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Severus wrote:Lol i don't know about you all, but here in America(or at least in the places i have lived), girls expect everything to be done for them. So on Valentine's Day they expect that guys are to get them ****, and i bet if most knew about this day they would expect gifts again... Relationships here are so one sided.

Depends on the woman dude. They're all individuals and if you're finding this is a rule then that says more about your taste in women than about women themselves.

Well i was more or less making the observation on society in general. What is taught/said(In Sociology) is that we have moved passed traditional dating and moved to a more contemporary dating style, But from just looking at the people around, you can tell that this is not true when it comes to women. They are in the mentality that is the mans job to do everything for them. (In most cases)

I do agree that there are people out there that are different, but again this is just me making observations. (not my personal dating experience)

_________________

^Done by me.
avatar
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
Join date : 2013-01-17
Location : USA
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by BlurredExistence on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Fair enough man, i'll give you credit that those whom are the easiest caught do seem to be that way but that's a discredit to men more really for going for the easier option than taking their time, getting to know a girl and making the effort to discover a girl of quality. Actually the flip side is that most men don't make the effort these days to be with a woman of worth so, you know, two sides of the same coin and all that jazz.

_________________
"Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow, and don't forget to smile."



Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
The Greatest Anime Music Playlist!... or it will be someday.
avatar
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 34
Location : South-West England.

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Severus on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:08 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:Fair enough man, i'll give you credit that those whom are the easiest caught do seem to be that way but that's a discredit to men more really for going for the easier option than taking their time, getting to know a girl and making the effort to discover a girl of quality. Actually the flip side is that most men don't make the effort these days to be with a woman of worth so, you know, two sides of the same coin and all that jazz.

Ill agree to that.

_________________

^Done by me.
avatar
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
Join date : 2013-01-17
Location : USA
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Sporadic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:12 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Sporadic wrote:It's steak and blowjob day.

Wow, you've turned what was, in my head, a lovely and innocent image of the day into something sordid and dirty with just 5 words.

I do what I can.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Paper Tiger on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Sporadic wrote:It's steak and blowjob day.
I'm about to be treated to a Japanese steakhouse dinner. We're taking her H1 truck out. It has limo tint. Giggidy giggidy!
avatar
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Sporadic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Paper Tiger wrote:
Sporadic wrote:It's steak and blowjob day.
I'm about to be treated to a Japanese steakhouse dinner. We're taking her H1 truck out. It has limo tint. Giggidy giggidy!


_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by bedheadred on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 pm

"Happy White Day!
In Japan, it's customary for women to give chocolates to men on Valentine's Day, and men return the favor on White Day (March 14)."

Men are supposed to return the "favor" today Razz <<makes that emote dirty, doesn't it?
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 42
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Sporadic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Today is honestly the first time I've heard about White Day. It sounded slightly racist at first lol.

To me it's always been:

March 14, 2012 Urban Word of the Day
Celebrated on March 14th, Steak and Blowjob Day is a holiday for men, celebrated the month after Valentine's Day -- a holiday for women.

The idea is simple: no cards, flowers, candy or other whimsical gifts. Ladies, you simply bestow your partner with a steak and a blowjob. Not necessarily in that order.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Paper Tiger on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:04 pm

bedheadred wrote:Men are supposed to return the "favor" today Razz <<makes that emote dirty, doesn't it?
Not particularly, no - it goes very well w/ Spor's idea!
avatar
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by BlurredExistence on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:34 pm

bedheadred wrote:Men are supposed to return the "favor" today Razz <<makes that emote dirty, doesn't it?

Why is everybody trying to warp my fragile innocent mind today? Neutral

Sporadic wrote:Today is honestly the first time I've heard about White Day. It sounded slightly racist at first lol.

Really? It's, like, mentioned in every single Shoujo and Slice of Life anime ever! (Well the ones that follow female leads anyway, it's even brought up in Lucky Star for flip sake!!! = p)

_________________
"Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow, and don't forget to smile."



Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
The Greatest Anime Music Playlist!... or it will be someday.
avatar
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 34
Location : South-West England.

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Sporadic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
bedheadred wrote:Men are supposed to return the "favor" today Razz <<makes that emote dirty, doesn't it?

Why is everybody trying to warp my fragile innocent mind today? Neutral

Sporadic wrote:Today is honestly the first time I've heard about White Day. It sounded slightly racist at first lol.

Really? It's, like, mentioned in every single Shoujo and Slice of Life anime ever! (Well the ones that follow female leads anyway, it's even brought up in Lucky Star for flip sake!!! = p)

I really dislike Slice of Life and most Shoujo's though.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by BlurredExistence on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Sporadic wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:
bedheadred wrote:Men are supposed to return the "favor" today Razz <<makes that emote dirty, doesn't it?

Why is everybody trying to warp my fragile innocent mind today? Neutral

Sporadic wrote:Today is honestly the first time I've heard about White Day. It sounded slightly racist at first lol.

Really? It's, like, mentioned in every single Shoujo and Slice of Life anime ever! (Well the ones that follow female leads anyway, it's even brought up in Lucky Star for flip sake!!! = p)

I really dislike Slice of Life and most Shoujo's though.

Oh, fair enough then.

_________________
"Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow, and don't forget to smile."



Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
The Greatest Anime Music Playlist!... or it will be someday.
avatar
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 34
Location : South-West England.

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Valvatorez on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok then, females of New Jersey, I shall make you day white as said by the events in another country!
Come one, come all! Squeeze together so I do not miss a lady out!

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:00 pm

white day = choclates for ladies in the east = steak and blowjobs in the west?

hmm....well...i like japan but....damn

not that it matters, im not getting a steak, OR a blowjob today, but she got her choclates (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by bedheadred on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:01 pm

lol, I just realized I gave myself steak for dinner.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 42
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Valvatorez on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 pm

bedheadred wrote:lol, I just realized I gave myself steak for dinner.

Double negative?

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Sporadic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:23 pm

bedheadred wrote:lol, I just realized I gave myself steak for dinner.

Doin it wrong.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS WHITE DAY!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum