K-On! Sub

View previous topic View next topic Go down

K-On! Sub

Post by Mafiacow on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm starting K-On!, but I'm stuck on whether to watch the dub or the sub. The dub is readily available, but seeing as the show is music based, it might be better to go with the sub. I've watched ep 1 in dub, but I wanna see the sub before I make up my mind on which to watch.
So does anyone have a copy of it or a working download/torrent link please? Bare in mind, this is an absolute last resort for me, as I have not found a single place that I can download it from.
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: K-On! Sub

Post by Ovyda on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:41 pm

I watched subbed and I think it was really great. Since they do sing, I think it's better to have subbed version.

Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 pm

I think the choice is mostly based on your own preference. You can't really have someone else decide whether you'll want dubbed or subbed. Well, I guess songs are different. You should simply ask if the songs are good in the dub.

MyAnimeList
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:52 pm

I originally watched it as a dub, then later rewatched it as a sub.
There's no really vast difference between the two, either way it's a great show. It's all personal preference.

My Anime List ^_^ ----> http://myanimelist.net/profile/TsuyuChan
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:18 pm

What I'm saying is, I want to see ep 1 of the sub, and then decide for myself which one to watch. But the problem is I can't find anywhere to download it (so I have a copy on my harddrive) from, so I'm asking you guys if you know where I can get it?

^Don't take this as my total time. I have a childhood of Cheez TV that I have no way of tracking.
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Mafiacow wrote:What I'm saying is, I want to see ep 1 of the sub, and then decide for myself which one to watch. But the problem is I can't find anywhere to download it (so I have a copy on my harddrive) from, so I'm asking you guys if you know where I can get it?

http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Mafiacow wrote:What I'm saying is, I want to see ep 1 of the sub, and then decide for myself which one to watch. But the problem is I can't find anywhere to download it (so I have a copy on my harddrive) from, so I'm asking you guys if you know where I can get it?

I am a pretty little girl. ~done with wampa, pksm3, Valvatorez

In torrents I can find full seasons only. You can try this one http://www.realitylapse.com/videos/k-on.php

Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Ovyda wrote:I am a pretty little girl. ~done with wampa, pksm3, Valvatorez

In torrents I can find full seasons only. You can try this one http://www.realitylapse.com/videos/k-on.php
Thank you thank you thank you! I'll download it in parts cause it'd probably use up the remainder of this month's allowance if I did it all at once XD
Thanks again! ^_^
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

I think it's best to go for sub purely based upon the fact that not all the series are dubbed yet, the movie isn't dubbed and it's jarring to go from a dub into a sub if you wish to continue on watching. It might just be me but when i watch K-On i want to do all it's awesomeness in one go!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
The Greatest Anime Music Playlist!... or it will be someday.
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:I think it's best to go for sub purely based upon the fact that not all the series are dubbed yet, the movie isn't dubbed and it's jarring to go from a dub into a sub if you wish to continue on watching. It might just be me but when i watch K-On i want to do all it's awesomeness in one go!
Yeah, that's the reason why I'm not able to watch any more Fairy Tail, and why I'm watching Bleach in sub. Thanks for telling me about the lack of dubbing, as it's further reason for me to stick with my decision to go with the sub. Smile
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum