The Anime Cafe

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Ovyda on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 am

F.A.P. wrote:did you know that K-ON season 3 will be released this Spring?

Are you serious?!?!?!??!?! Currently watching 2nd season and I can't help myself.... I just laugh or smile all the time!

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 pm

F.A.P. wrote:did you know that K-ON season 3 will be released this Spring?
Really? How do you know that, watching the K-On! anime was also part of the activities of the old K-On! club and the anime is one of my favorites

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Ginger7327 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm

F.A.P. wrote:did you know that K-ON season 3 will be released this Spring?

I want it, so much.

_________________
avatar
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 23
The Anime Cafe The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by LunarLexal on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Nonononoki wrote:
F.A.P. wrote:did you know that K-ON season 3 will be released this Spring?

No official announcement yet ;D

But if it's true, then it'll be the best thing ever!

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:08 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Nonononoki wrote:
F.A.P. wrote:did you know that K-ON season 3 will be released this Spring?

No official announcement yet ;D

But if it's true, then it'll be the best thing ever!
Better than Highschool DxD season 3?

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Ovyda on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:
Nonononoki wrote:
F.A.P. wrote:did you know that K-ON season 3 will be released this Spring?

No official announcement yet ;D

But if it's true, then it'll be the best thing ever!
Better than Highschool DxD season 3?

K-On better cheers

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Blazer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:
Nonononoki wrote:
F.A.P. wrote:did you know that K-ON season 3 will be released this Spring?

No official announcement yet ;D

But if it's true, then it'll be the best thing ever!
Better than Highschool DxD season 3?

K-On better cheers

I guess I need to watch K-On! >.>

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Wampa on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm

K on has been on my to watch list for the longest time now i really need to get on watching that.....actually what was the verdict for watching k on dubbed or subbed, i remember a thread about that somewhere but i think that was on the old forum

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by LunarLexal on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Wampa wrote:K on has been on my to watch list for the longest time now i really need to get on watching that.....actually what was the verdict for watching k on dubbed or subbed, i remember a thread about that somewhere but i think that was on the old forum

I like it either way, it doesn't really matter to me.

@ Natsu:
Yes, better then that.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

@Ovyda: You do know who's my waifu right?

@Blazer: K-On! is a must watch, not just for the moe, but for the comedy as well, who knows maybe the anime will be part of the club's activities later

@Wampa: There was a K-On! club on the old thread, but it was sent to the asylum due to the members posting pics only, that club was originally created by none other than Karma

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Ovyda on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Ovyda: You do know who's my waifu right?


I would go with Azunyan, but not sure Rolling Eyes

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Wampa on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

that may be what i'm thinking of natsu, either way i think i'm gonna go look for a good download of k on now hopefully i dont get too distracted..... i still need to finish dn angel dam i need more hours in my day

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Ovyda: You do know who's my waifu right?


I would go with Azunyan, but not sure Rolling Eyes
Just because I nominated her in Nyanuary, doesn't mean that she's my waifu

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Ovyda on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Ovyda: You do know who's my waifu right?


I would go with Azunyan, but not sure Rolling Eyes
Just because I nominated her in Nyanuary, doesn't mean that she's my waifu

How did you know that this is the reason I picked her... Very Happy Well then must be Mio?

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Ovyda: You do know who's my waifu right?


I would go with Azunyan, but not sure Rolling Eyes
Just because I nominated her in Nyanuary, doesn't mean that she's my waifu

How did you know that this is the reason I picked her... Very Happy Well then must be Mio?
Bingo!!!

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Ovyda on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Ovyda: You do know who's my waifu right?


I would go with Azunyan, but not sure Rolling Eyes
Just because I nominated her in Nyanuary, doesn't mean that she's my waifu

How did you know that this is the reason I picked her... Very Happy Well then must be Mio?
Bingo!!!

I just can't pick any girl from K-On... they are all so unique... So that's why I have Senjougahara as my waifu Razz

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsuru-san on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 pm

@Natsu: The next ep of DNAngel I have to watch will be ep 14. I can make it by Monday if I watch 2 eps a day which isn't a prob but I'll need to also watch a little more than 2 eps on some of those days which I'll just have to endure. Normally I don't have trouble watching anime but this one is just not as good as I'd hoped it to be. It has gotten better though.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:@Natsu: The next ep of DNAngel I have to watch will be ep 14. I can make it by Monday if I watch 2 eps a day which isn't a prob but I'll need to also watch a little more than 2 eps on some of those days which I'll just have to endure. Normally I don't have trouble watching anime but this one is just not as good as I'd hoped it to be. It has gotten better though.
Don't you worry about it, the discussion thread lasts about 5 more days and then the nominations come


Last edited by Natsu Dragneel on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsuru-san on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

You do mean after the deadline right?

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:You do mean after the deadline right?
That's correct, but during those few days you can still finish the anime if you haven't finished it

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Doomguy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:You do mean after the deadline right?
That's correct, but during those few days you can still finish the anime if you haven't finished it

Yeah can you imagine everyone posting on day 1? We'll run out of things to say by day 3 Very Happy
Not saying I would do that...oh no not me sir.....no sir Wink

(although I'm finish in this case)
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 28
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm

You've got until the end of tomorrow to finish D.N.Angel. If you haven't finished the anime, you still got time to finish the anime

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Time's up people, the discussion thread for the rest of the episodes will be open later

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Sporadic on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Ugh. Good. This anime was very loose butthole.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Bato on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Still need to watch 2 episodes. Will be done soon so i can join the discussion.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anime Cafe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum