DCP Sig. Shop!

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Blazer wrote:Does this count? Hehehehe

Spoiler:




If you mean a submission for my team then yes. Check Original Post for an update!

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Blazer on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Crazy Potato wrote:
Blazer wrote:Does this count? Hehehehe

Spoiler:




If you mean a submission for my team then yes. Check Original Post for an update!

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Natsuru-san on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Blazer wrote:Does this count? Hehehehe

Spoiler:



Sweetness. :)

Well folks this place just got more awesome. d(^-^)b

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Valvatorez on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Hey, crazy, mind making me the Nu gif sig with the sprites?
Eh?
Hehehe.

Just in case you need it, here is her crest:
http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/2/2e/Nu-13_(Emblem,_Crest).png

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Ovyda on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 pm

How's my request going?

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 am

Ovyda wrote:How's my request going?

Check your Inbox! Very Happy

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Nim on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:27 am

I got a strange request.......

Open to everyone of course XD

I need a special image to inspire my writing of a certain novel.
It's for one of my main characters.

The gist is that i need an anime girl trapped in a magical glass orb.
Other information.... (her name is Kalysta)
- She's a princess (Half-angelic)
- She's feisty
-Since this is a more western novel i'd prefer a normal hair colour(even though blue/green hair is top)
-bust doesn't really matter but no DFC
-she doesn't need angels wings(half-angel)
I can't really be too picky though...

My idea was to use a render of an angel-like anime girl and then design a glass orb around it. But i have no idea how to implement it.


If you need some background story...
Spoiler:

-300 years ago
She's a half-angel that appeared on an island kingdom and was adopted by the King.
She was 5 at the time.
She was trapped in the Magical Glass orb by an evil wizard and used as to blackmail the King to give up the Kingdom.
The king managed to send her away from the island (Still trapped in the orb)
-She ages slowly in the environment of the orb
-She's 21 when she meets the protagonist.




_________________
avatar
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Canadistan
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:22 am

A custom design for a novel? interesting however we are busy with Keiichi's mascot.
If you want I can use a render to speed things up.

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by MrYoSo901 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:43 am

Nim wrote:I got a strange request.......

Open to everyone of course XD

I need a special image to inspire my writing of a certain novel.
It's for one of my main characters.

The gist is that i need an anime girl trapped in a magical glass orb.
Other information.... (her name is Kalysta)
- She's a princess (Half-angelic)
- She's feisty
-Since this is a more western novel i'd prefer a normal hair colour(even though blue/green hair is top)
-bust doesn't really matter but no DFC
-she doesn't need angels wings(half-angel)
I can't really be too picky though...

My idea was to use a render of an angel-like anime girl and then design a glass orb around it. But i have no idea how to implement it.


If you need some background story...
Spoiler:

-300 years ago
She's a half-angel that appeared on an island kingdom and was adopted by the King.
She was 5 at the time.
She was trapped in the Magical Glass orb by an evil wizard and used as to blackmail the King to give up the Kingdom.
The king managed to send her away from the island (Still trapped in the orb)
-She ages slowly in the environment of the orb
-She's 21 when she meets the protagonist.




well crazy while waiting for your line-art i drew up nim's request since it was interesting and kinda inspiring. its just sketches though.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:



yep, she's naked. I mean if i was the evil wizard and i'm able to trap some beautiful girl into an orb then ofcourse i'd trap her without any clothes on . And obviously use that orb for eeeeeEEEvvvvviiiiIIIILLL purposes whenever i want (  ̄ー ̄).
avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am

Yay! more line-art haha I'm almost done with the current one.
These look awesome, have fun with your angel yoso!

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by MrYoSo901 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:20 am

Crazy Potato wrote:Yay! more line-art haha I'm almost done with the current one.
These look awesome, have fun with your angel yoso!


lol wanna switch places with this one? you'll do the coloring ill do the lineart.
avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:44 am

Sounds like a plan!

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Blazer on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:48 am

That looks awesome Yoso Surprised

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Nim on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:21 pm

MrYoSo901 wrote:

well crazy while waiting for your line-art i drew up nim's request since it was interesting and kinda inspiring. its just sketches though.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:



yep, she's naked. I mean if i was the evil wizard and i'm able to trap some beautiful girl into an orb then ofcourse i'd trap her without any clothes on . And obviously use that orb for eeeeeEEEvvvvviiiiIIIILLL purposes whenever i want (  ̄ー ̄).


This is looking pretty amazing so far. Evil purposes indeed Twisted Evil

_________________
avatar
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Canadistan
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by MrYoSo901 on Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 am

Nim wrote:
MrYoSo901 wrote:

well crazy while waiting for your line-art i drew up nim's request since it was interesting and kinda inspiring. its just sketches though.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:



yep, she's naked. I mean if i was the evil wizard and i'm able to trap some beautiful girl into an orb then ofcourse i'd trap her without any clothes on . And obviously use that orb for eeeeeEEEvvvvviiiiIIIILLL purposes whenever i want (  ̄ー ̄).


This is looking pretty amazing so far. Evil purposes indeed Twisted Evil


do you want the version with the wings or without?
avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Nim on Wed May 01, 2013 3:53 pm

I'd say without.

Even though the wings version is such a delight as well.

_________________
avatar
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Canadistan
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Ovyda on Wed May 01, 2013 4:28 pm

I have a request... Will understand if you refuse it tho.

Anyway, I need a signature (400x150), avatar(130x260) and a picture (500x500) with Ace from One Piece and fire element. The main focus should be the fire element. I mean the background should be pretty much just fire and Ace in it on all 3.

Thanks whether you accept or not.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by MrYoSo901 on Wed May 01, 2013 5:52 pm

mmm just finished keiichi's mascot... if anyones curious here's the cropped version:
http://mryoso901.deviantart.com/art/Dsad-369095304?q=gallery%3Amryoso901&qo=0



avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Blazer on Wed May 01, 2013 6:12 pm

dayuuuuum nice

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

whoa my MAL theme has 2,303 downloads since Feb...
I'm happy now!!!


_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Ovyda on Wed May 01, 2013 11:05 pm

By any chance you have made MAL theme as well?

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Thu May 02, 2013 12:44 am

Ovyda wrote:By any chance you have made MAL theme as well?

That is mine but if your asking if I make them for people, well maybe they take a lot of work designing them to look special.

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Crazy Potato on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:22 am

My shop and it's requests that have yet to be filled out.

_________________

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
avatar
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Potato Town.
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum