DCP Sig. Shop!

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DCP Sig. Shop!

Post by Valvatorez on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Crazy Potato wrote:
Made this yesterday! If you see this please tell me how I did...
Ps. Name her.

If you have a main mascot, name her Tata, short for Potato. So if she is the main one, then Tata, if not... um.... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.... Pink?

http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Na Necia is my main mascot as for "Pink/Tata" I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with her....

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Name her Tot

Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 pm

I like that haha I could some how make Necia and Tot be best friends Hmmm...

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:40 am

Don't listen to em Crazy. She looks more like a Tia to me. Smile

Btw Jaden likes your Slifer Red uniform. Wink (And so do I)

Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nim on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:08 am

Sup Crazy!

I like your newest mascot the most. But Necia is also nice.

If you have time i would love 2 new sigs..
Both Star wars themed..
One with Boba fett looking badass.
And a cool jedi one(possibly with a gif effect lightsaber)

Zombie

Male Posts : 161
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 am

Sneak peek of me drawing Necia
Spoiler:
Okay starwars it is!
------------
Tia sounds great as for my uniform it was random I like red and made it red then it look kinda nasty just red so I added white stuck since but now that you mention the Slifer Red uniform I think my inner kid came out when I made that jacket. Gx was one my favorite shows to come on when I came home from school.Very Happy
---------
Roy please send me a message on some more details about your request.

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Another sneak peek of Necia? Very Happy
Spoiler:

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 am

Red is one of my most fav colors so I can understand that. ^-^ Do you still watch yugion Crazy? I do and other than the sub only eps I've seen nearly every ep and have seen all the movies of all 4 series.

Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 am

If you like red you're gonna like my OP (original post, 1st page of my shop). xD
Have not watch it a long time...the new yugi's look odd to me the rules of the game changed after Gx everything went kinda crazy but I might change my mind if I see the others.
You must tell me the differences and which to watch first.

Last edited by Crazy Potato on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 am

OP?

As for Yugioh and which to watch first etc.
Well going by time line is the original followed by GX then 5D's and finally is Zexal. As for the differences. Well each one stars a new hero, new rivals, new friends, new enemies and so one and of course new cards. Smile It's time to duel! The original is what started it all as you know and it featured Ritual and fusion monsters. Get your game on! GX didn't add much but DID add specific monster names such as the Elemental Heroes, Destiny heroes and Evil heroes and much more. It also as you know featured duel academy (For those who don't know its a dueling school) Now heres something I don't like. The dub didn't get all the sub eps and basically the dub only goes as far as the end of the Yubel saga where
Spoiler:
Jaden disappears after beating Yubel
and that's it. Other than the Bonds beyond time movie which seems to take place AFTER the events of the yubel saga we never see Jaden again or know what became of him except what was shown in the movie. But the sub goes all the way to the end where Jaden actually duels Yugi and I won't spoil the out come for you but this also happens with 5D's which also I don't like.

Now something I shoulda mentioned before but each series of Yugioh after the original actually takes place many years in the future so fast forward to New Domino City where our hero Yusei Fudo bears the mark of the crimson dragon and I'll not spoil the rest of that but basically dueling has now evolved big time. While people still use duel disks to duel with people now use duel runners to duel with. A duel runner is basically a cool motorcycle that a duelist rides and drives on while he/she duels however there's more. When duelists duel with duel runners a field spell card is automatically activated and that spell is none other than Speed world. (Been a while but I believe that's the cards name) Basically duelists now have to duel with speed spell cards since the regular spell card is not allowed and no I don't mean quick play spell cards. These are a brand new type of card only found in 5D's and in the 2009 5D's video game for the DS. (It might've been in the other 5D's video games but I wouldn't know) Each turn a duelist gets a speed spell counter (Max of 12) and these speed spell counters are needed in order to activate the speed spell cards (Thankfully trap cards can be used like normal) so this makes dueling all the more interesting. The speed spell cards feature many new speed spell cards only as well as old ones like Mystical Space Typhoon. Also if a duelist takes 1000 points of damage from their opponent they lose a speed spell token. There are also cards that increase or decrease your/your opponent's speed spell tokens. There's also a brand new extra deck monster. (The Fusion deck was renamed the extra deck due to the new type of monster in it) The powerful Synchro monsters. Basically in order to synchro summon you need a tuner monster which is like a regular monster and can be both a normal or effect monster. You also need a monster on your field with enough stars err let me explain it better. Basically if Yusei wants to summon his powerful Stardust Dragon (That's a Synchro monster) then he needs a Tuner monster and a none tuner monster'(s) that match the Stardust Dragon's Lv.8 Lv. So let's say he special summons from his hand The Tricky which is a Lv. 5 none tuner monster and then nomal summons a Lv. 3 tuner monster such as Junk Synchron then Let's rev it up! he "tunes" the two together to synchro summon his Lv. 8 Stardust Dragon. Anyway as you can see 5D's REALLY changed things up though Speed spell cards don't exist in our world like I said and same with duel runners.

Fast forward to Zexal where our newest hero is quite bad at dueling. He never wins but dispite that Yuma Sukamo (Hoping I spelled his name right) is not afraid to high five the sky and never gives up no matter how bad the sitch looks but as I said he never wins a SINGLE DUEL. That and he looks like a kid. (I don't know his age so I believe him to be no older than a 13 year old) Yuma isn't the brightest either but has a heart of gold and will help his friends out when they need his help. Not much of a hero though right? Yeah this was unheard of and I liked it. Thankfully he has strange dreams and eventually challenges the school bully Shark to a duel for his friend's deck back and Yuma's special key unlocks a door to a great power but with this great power also comes great disaster says the door and when Yuma opens his eyes he is surprised to see a strange other worldly being named Astral. With Astral's help Yuma finally starts winning duels and eventually gets a LOT better to where Astral doesn't need to help him as much. There have even been times where both had to duel on their own. However that great disaster comes in the form of number cards. They are basically a very powerful XYZ monster and Astral needs Yuma to collect all 100 number cards in order to restore Astral's lost memory. Btw XYZ monsters work similar to Synchro monsters only better. Basically you don't need a tuner or any special type of monster. Alls you need is enough monsters on your field with Lv's that equal the XYZ monster your trying to summon however there's a bit of a catch. Basically XYZ monsters don't have lv's instead they have ranks which se stars but are on the opposite side of the card. (On the left) Also if Yuma wants to summon his Number 39 Utopia he needs 2 Lv. 4 monsters. That's the catch I was talking about. Basically if you need 2 (Though some require 3) monsters of the same lv. as the rank of the XYZ monster your trying to XYZ summon. XYZ monsters are also in the extra deck. I'm feeling the flow! and when Yuma feels that flow he's able to turn a bad sitch into a good sitch. (For him that is)

Well Crazy that was LOOONNNGGG! *Whew* Hope that helps and really I hope you give the animes a chance again. Also I hoep you were able to ollow what I was saying but if there was something you didn't understand please let me know and I'll try to better explain it.

Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:24 am

GX was great seen the last part as well to bad it was only subbed though I never seen the movie. 5d sounds cool but with the new rules/cards that might change my point of view of the show like the idea of motorcycles and speed spell cards though however Zexal sounds more interesting with the main character actually stinks at dueling but makes a come back. The XYZ monsters sound familiar I think they were in the first yugiohs not sure I had three of them in real life but gave them to my friends kept some though. xD This one as well sounds great with a new rule to summon monsters with a lvl system. This will definitely make me watch it again. Thanks for the time on typing all the shows out with details about each one.
Ps. I did see a movie were 3 of the main characters of the first 3 series met with yugi to save the world.

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 am

Your welcome. Yup that movie was bonds beyond time. Have you seen the 1st movie the Pyramid of light? It's original only. Also XYZ monsters didn't come out till Zexal did so there's no way they were in the original yugioh and while 5D's I made sound complicated it's really not and I've played the speed spell duels in the 2009 world championship game and it's quite interesting and fun. I believe you'll really like both 5D's (Which stands for 5 Dragons) and Zexal. Have you seen the original? Also sadly I've yet to see the sub only eps. Oh and also there's the original yugioh season Zero which is sub only. I've seen the movie for that one as well as ep 6, 7 or 8. It's way different from the 1st dub season of yugioh.

Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 am

This was the card I had along with the monsters needed to fuse.
Spoiler:
The name probably got me confused.
Wow I did not know the first yugioh had a zero season awesome have to look into that. whoa you were in a champion ship? must of been fun. 5d and Zexal I will look at them but having to go back to yugioh might take some time because I would want to watch the 1 and 2 generations of Yugioh and Gx then onto 5d and Zexal don't feel right not remember the past ones.

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Oh that card. I see where the confusion is now. Ok here is what a Synchro monster looks like.

Spoiler:

And here is what a REAL XYZ monster looks like.
Spoiler:
As you can see the XYZ monsters are different from the XYZ dragon cannon card and all it's other cards relating to it. Btw while you do say X Y Z Dragon cannon the XYZ monsters aren't pronounced like X Y & Z. You'll see what I mean when you hear it in Zexal. Also 5D's and Zexal don't have anything to do with the original or GX and 5D's doesn't have anything to do with Zexal and vice versa so there's no need to watch the first 2 series before watching either or both of these and you can really watch both at the same time if you want. 5D's starts out slow but gets much better as it goes on. Zexal keeps it's pace for the most part but does get somewhat better with time. Really the only reason to watch the original then GX followed by 5D's and finally Zexal is if you really just wanted to watch them in the order they were released. So yeah the original and GX so far have been the only ones connected to each other, well with the exception of the bonds beyond time movie but you've seen that already but other than that 5Ds and Zexal aren't related to each other or linked to the first 2 series.

Also I'll send you a PM with a couple of helpful links on season zero. Smile Oh and you can find the 30 min movie for that season on youtube.

Oh and no I've never been in a championship, just a couple of tournaments near where I live but nothing official. See I was talking about the video game series called world championship and each year they make and release a new one, well up until last year when they didn't do that and so far nothing on this year.

Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Crazy, I was wandering if you could make a sig using these, and having Karma in there somewhere, thank you.:

http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Read my message Smile

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 am

Trololol.

Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:38 am

Crazy Potato wrote:
It may be April 1st however this is no joke once I'm done with Nim and Roy's request I'm leaving JD. I will stop by every now and then to see whats up! Had fun even though it was a short run for me decided I'm saying goodbye.
Ps. Take care of Kami and don't forget Arisu!
so are u truly leaving for realz? I asked for a sig from u over 2 months ago.
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 am

- The Rose - wrote:so are u truly leaving for realz? I asked for a sig from u over 2 months ago.
Yeah I am. I apologize for that I abandoned everyone's request. The reason why Nim and Roy gets there request done is because Roy's is half complete it's taking me time to draw his. as for Nim I'm already done just need to do an effect that will make him happy.

Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:08 am

Crazy Potato wrote:
- The Rose - wrote:so are u truly leaving for realz? I asked for a sig from u over 2 months ago.
Yeah I am. I apologize for that I abandoned everyone's request. The reason why Nim and Roy gets there request done is because Roy's is half complete it's taking me time to draw his. as for Nim I'm already done just need to do an effect that will make him happy.
"sigh" i see well it was nice seeing u around crazy u did some pretty awesome work. there's no one left to ask now, guess i'll just find something off the net
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 am

We'll miss you Crazy!

Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:42 am

Bye Crazy, you will be missed.
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 am

!!! you CANT be serious, crazy you shall be missed

I wonder if anyone ever opens this.
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 am

Goodbye Crazy :/ I wish you the best of luck!

Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top