Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Hikikomori on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Option B please

_________________


avatar
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : My house, ≈ 44° N, 91° W
Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Wampa on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 pm

I'll say C its probably just a hobo asking for money, because you know no one has tried to kill you today.... actual answer=B

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:49 am

Before I go on I need you guys to answer me this:

How many more characters do you want added to the story?

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by BK-201 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 am

Not sure really, but I wouldn't have too many. I think it's better to have a few and develop them rather than having loads of characters with shallow development.
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Hikikomori on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:42 am

^ agreed

_________________


avatar
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : My house, ≈ 44° N, 91° W
Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Doomguy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

More characters? I'm already having trouble keeping up with our current ones Very Happy
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by bedheadred on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:07 pm

2 more hot females >:]
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 42
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Wampa on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:48 pm

i would go with like 1 or 2 more at the most if you have more ideas but i dont think they are a necessity

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Valvatorez on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 pm

bedheadred wrote:2 more hot females >:]

Add a herm to this as well.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Natsuru-san on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 am

BK-201 wrote:Not sure really, but I wouldn't have too many. I think it's better to have a few and develop them rather than having loads of characters with shallow development.

^ Same but 1 or 2 more at the most but it's up to you Maddy. :)

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:27 am

Option B won

Spoiler:
You think about running away for a brief moment, but with your restriction in vision, you'd run into something and then it's game over, and fighting back is no option either.
Moving your feet at an incredible speed, you kick up dirt in order for you to buy some time.
It works, and soon after your vision returns.
You kick yourself up and start running away, but it seems your plan backfired on you, because now you don't know where you're going.
You're running around franticly when you hit something and fall to the ground.
As soon as the dirt resides, you open your eyes, and go white with shock as you realise you fell on top of the person who was trying to kill you.
You get up from her and start bolting towards the exit of the construction site.
You look behind you and see the girl get up, this causes you to panic and start running faster.
You notice your crowbar up ahead and proceed to pick it up, but suddenly something grabs the collar of your shirt and throws you down onto the ground.

Spoiler:
It's the girl, how did she catch up to you so fast?
She sits on top of you to stop you from escaping.
"Let go of me!" you start to repeat until you're silenced by her lips.
She put her lips to yours to shut you up, when she parts, she slaps you.
"Now, are you going to shut up?" she says in a cold tone.
In hopes complying with her will buy you some time, you shut your mouth.
She takes a knife from out of her back pocket and raises it in the air.
"Now, don't you worry, I'll make it a quick death." she says.
Suddenly, you head a loud gunshot, and the girl is lying on top of you, not moving.
It doesn't take a genius to realise she's been shot.
"Thank God, I'm saved..." your voice starts trailing off as you lose consciousness.

Spoiler:
Once again, you wake up in the hospital.
However this time there is no one waiting for you.
That is, until the door opens and a female doctor walks in, she's holding a clipboard.
"Oh you're up, thank goodness." she says and shuts the door.
She walks up to your bed.
"I'm just here to check up on you." she says with a smile.
Her smile makes you feel uncomfortable.
"Oh, okay." you say quietly.
You lie down on the bed and the nurse rolls the sheets back.
She places her hand on the gown and begins to untie it, your hand jerks forward and grabs her wrist, causing her to stop and turn to you.
"What's wrong?" she asks.
"Why are you untying my gown?" you ask
She gives you a little giggle.
"I have to, or it'll get in the way, don't worry, I've seen it all before, no need to be ashamed." she says, reassuringly.
It doesn't make you feel any better, but if you keep being stubborn, this'll drag on longer, it's best to just let her do it.
You look away and loosen your grip.
She unties your gown and a wave of cold air covers your body.
After what seemed like an eternity, the nurse ties your gown back up into a nice little bow, and rolls up your bed sheet.
"Okay we're all done." she says "Everything seems fine, if you need anything, there's a buzzer near your bed."
The doctor leaves your room.
You're all alone now, it's time to make time fly while you're here.

FREE VOTING SESSION.
You guys get to suggest something, and the one with the most votes wins.


Last edited by Sir Maddy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Doomguy on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:20 pm

-Press the buzzer and order pizza. (I'm hungry)
-Jump out hospital window and run home. (Place is creeping me out)
-Go back to sleep. This was all a dream anyway. (Well some of it Shocked )

I don't know just floating ideas out
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Hikikomori on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:03 pm

About an hour goes by.
Ayumu comes by to see you
She again says "I love you"
That causes our MC to reflect on last this happened
Before you can respond Third returns (with her arm in a sling and an eye-patch)
Third say "I'll relive you from your suffering"

Option time.


_________________


avatar
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : My house, ≈ 44° N, 91° W
Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Natsuru-san on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 am

Not knowing where you are other than some hospital you wonder who shot the girl that was about to kill you. You then hear a scream from within the hall of the hospital, it's the same kind of scream as if someone discoved someone who had been shot. Not knowing who's scream it was or what's going on you hide under the hospital bed just incase the culprit comes in the room where you are. Just as you hide yourself under the bed someone comes in the room and says...???

What will you say/or do?

A) ???
B) ???
C) ???

The ??? are the parts where Maddy takes over. Yup Maddy you get to finish this story here if it wins.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Doomguy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Not knowing where you are other than some hospital you wonder who shot the girl that was about to kill you. You then hear a scream from within the hall of the hospital, it's the same kind of scream as if someone discoved someone who had been shot. Not knowing who's scream it was or what's going on you hide under the hospital bed just incase the culprit comes in the room where you are. Just as you hide yourself under the bed someone comes in the room and says...???

What will you say/or do?

A) ???
B) ???
C) ???

The ??? are the parts where Maddy takes over. Yup Maddy you get to finish this story here if it wins.

A. Come with me if you want too live - Terminator style
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 am

Hmm?
I meant you guys can choose the options.
You guys get to decide the options.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:34 am

I'll use Doomguys options as he was the one who did it correctly.

Doomguy wrote:-Press the buzzer and order pizza. (I'm hungry)
-Jump out hospital window and run home. (Place is creeping me out)
-Go back to sleep. This was all a dream anyway. (Well some of it Shocked )

I don't know just floating ideas out

Pick one.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by uallandme on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 am

just thought i should point this out on the second paragraph you have wrote

In hopes complying with her will buy you some time, you shit your mouth.

im not sure if this is a mistake and you were trying to say shut


_________________
avatar
uallandme
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 71
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 am

Oh..
I meant shut.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Natsuru-san on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:34 pm

-Go back to sleep. This was all a dream anyway. (Well some of it )

That's the best one seeing as how Miharu is still injured and jumping out of a window could kill you. I mean just think of what floor you might be on and how many there could be.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Doomguy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Go back to sleep and wake up back in that constuction site all healed up. (I should have tought my choices through a little more)
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 am

The story: Option 3 won..

Spoiler:
Since there is nothing else to do, you decide to go back to sleep, rest is good for you anyway.
You place your head on the pillow and close your eyes, allowing you to drift off into the dreamland.
When you awake, you are greeted with the scent of roses.
You look around and see Yuki looking at you, your eyes meet.
"Y-Yuki?" you say.
"Miharu.." she says, holding back tears "You're awake."
She buries her face into the hospital bed, crying her eyes out.
It seems like she really missed you.
What will you do?
A) Call her name and kiss her, then confess your love
B) Pat her on the head gently and comfort her
C) Do nothing and let her stay like that

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by bedheadred on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:45 am

A!!!!
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 42
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by BK-201 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 am

I'm with red on this, A!
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Blazer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:47 pm

I pick A.
Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum