Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 am

NOTE: This'll be a short update.

The story: Option A won

Spoiler:
You throw you legs in the air, desperately trying to get her off.
Eventually one of your legs comes into contact with her gut.
Her grip on your hands is released and you push her off.
You look around and see a crowbar lying on the ground close to you.
Before the girl can get up again, you run towards the crowbar and pick it up.
You turn around holding the crowbar in front of you, the girl slowly gets up.
"What a shame." she says, looking back at you, her expression is the same of that of a Yandere character.
"I just wanted to have some fun with you."
As she says that she turns around and runs towards you her knife.
Sparks fly as the metal collides with each other.
You're determined not to die tonight.
You both jump back, and you run towards her.
Her knife makes a large cut in your stomach.
You stumble back, clutching your stomach.
While you're in this position, the girl lunges towards you, her knife high above her head.
"Time to finish this!" she yells.
Before she can stab you, you use your left hand to swing the crowbar across her face.
She falls to the ground motionless.
You walk up to her body and swing the crowbar down on her head, and you do it again, and again, and again, and again until her head is no more.
The crowbar and yourself are covered in her blood.
But do you honestly care?
No, you do not.
With one down, there are still 3 more to go.
You turn around and walk away, clutching the crowbar, it's a good weapon.

Spoiler:
You're walking around the outskirts of town, you feel like absolute shit.
You just want this to end.
When suddenly, you see a little girl up ahead.
You walk up to her, she's just standing there, her hair covering her face.
Suddenly, you can hear giggle come from her.
"I've been waiting for you, Miharu." she says.
Wait, how does she know your name?
You're confused for a second when you realise there can only be one explanation.
She's the second one.
You start running as fast as you can, when you see a small gun emerge from her dress pocket.
Luckily, you take refuge behind a large rock before she starts firing.
You don't know what to do.
You don't want to kill her because she's so young.
But it's not like you have a choice, where you are, there are only rocks and trees.
You can hear the gunshots come louder.
"Come out come out Miharu." she chants "I just want to have a little fun."

What will you do?
A) Fight her and kill her
B) Think of a different way without killing her (You have to specify what you want to happen)




_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by bedheadred on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 am

Fight her, knock her unconscious and leave her on Karma's doorstep.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 42
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Valvatorez on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:21 am

bedheadred wrote:Fight her, knock her unconscious and leave her on Karma's doorstep.

And to think I come back to this thread to participate and see this...... Depends. I saw a mention of loli.... So, is she?

Anyways,
I say what Red said, but leave her on the doorstep of some random family. Oh! And make sure she is tied up like this!

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 am

Valvatorez wrote:
And to think I come back to this thread to participate and see this...... Depends. I saw a mention of loli.... So, is she?

Anyways,
I say what Red said, but leave her on the doorstep of some random family. Oh! And make sure she is tied up like this!



Spoiler:
BDSM comes later.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Wampa on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:08 pm

lol at reds suggestion, if its that dark out and there is that much cover around i say wait in the shadows and ambush her, if she is a loli(atleast i think she is from the description) you should be able to overpower her with minor effort and get the gun away from her

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Natsuru-san on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:40 pm

bedheadred wrote:Fight her, knock her unconscious and leave her on Karma's doorstep.
B-I agree except leave her at someone else' door step, like maybe the police and also about the story...

Spoiler:
I didn't like that she killed her and even worse didn't stop and didn't care. Meh that was just bad to do to Miharu but that's just my opinion.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Doomguy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Since you mention she was firing her gun, I say wait till she has to reload then knock her out like everyone is saying. Leave her at the police or something.
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Natsuru-san on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Umm scratch leaving her at the police since I forgot Miharu is bleeding from her wound. So just knock her out and tie her up or put her in something like a cage, a room or something so she doesn't escape.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Hikikomori on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:53 pm

B - Wait until she reloads, throw the crowbar at her, then tie her up and walk away to Third.

_________________


avatar
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : My house, ≈ 44° N, 91° W
Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Valvatorez on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
And to think I come back to this thread to participate and see this...... Depends. I saw a mention of loli.... So, is she?

Anyways,
I say what Red said, but leave her on the doorstep of some random family. Oh! And make sure she is tied up like this!
Spoiler:



Spoiler:
BDSM comes later.

You sure? Would be perfect to leave her on the doorstep look like that.....

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
And to think I come back to this thread to participate and see this...... Depends. I saw a mention of loli.... So, is she?

Anyways,
I say what Red said, but leave her on the doorstep of some random family. Oh! And make sure she is tied up like this!
Spoiler:



Spoiler:
BDSM comes later.

You sure? Would be perfect to leave her on the doorstep look like that.....

Yes, on your doorstep.

Anyway the story: Red's suggestion won:
bedheadred wrote:Fight her, knock her unconscious and leave her on Karma's doorstep.

Spoiler:
You sit patiently behind the rock, waiting for her to reload.
After about 5 minutes, the firing stops, you look out from behind the rock and see that she is reloading.
Now's your chance!
You lap out from behind the rock, the crowbar high above your head and strike the girl across the head.
She falls to the ground, not moving a muscle.
You use this chance to scavenge anything that would appear useful for you.
You only find the gun and a small amount of ammo hidden under her skirt.
You reload the gun and place it in your skirt.
You pick up the crowbar and look down at the girl.
She can't be left here, even though she probably has no heart, wild animals can come out and kill her.
You place her on your back, and walk away, there's a church nearby so they can take care of her.
The church is a 5 minute walk away from your location, you place the girl on the steps of the church and knock on the wooden door and run.
You're hiding in a bin when you notice someone come out from the church, they look at the girl for a few seconds before picking her up and taking her inside.
You feel a sense of accomplishment as you now have one more person to deal with.

Spoiler:
You're walking along the main road when you notice a fork up ahead.
The one going straight leads to a construction site.
The one going left leads to the back alleys.
The one going right leads to another construction site.
All 3 aren't very populated, however they're all very spacious, you don't know how to catch the final person let alone which way is the safest.

What will you do?
A) Go straight
B) Go left
C) Go right

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Valvatorez on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 am

Right.

Also.... I am a girl?
And when did I work in a church?

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by uallandme on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 am

this girl is quite stronge getting cut across the stomach and still being able to carry another girl over her shoulder

anyway straight because back alleys... well i dont need to say any more
and that other site seems off somehow

_________________
avatar
uallandme
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 71
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Hikikomori on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Straight, though I have a good feeling Third is at a three.


Last edited by Hikikomori on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


avatar
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : My house, ≈ 44° N, 91° W
Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Doomguy on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Go straight, taking too many turns can get us lost. Back alleys? Enough excitement for one day I think.
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Wampa on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 pm

was going to say when all else fails go left but then realized left is a back alley so lets go with straight

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Natsuru-san on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:21 pm

B go left.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by bedheadred on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:14 am

Doomguy wrote:Go straight, taking too many turns can get us lost. Back alleys? Enough excitement for one day I think.

Agreed.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 42
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by BK-201 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Go straight!
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 pm

The Story: Option A won

Story:
You decide to go straight.
By the time you are at the construction site, it's already dark out.
You can't see a thing, but that's good, it means they can't find you.
Or so you thought.
Suddenly your vision is blurred by a white light.
You stumble to the ground, you can't see a thing.
You can hear footsteps coming closer to you.
All you can make out is a blurry figure, and it's coming towards you.

What will you do?
A) Run
B) Try to buy some time.
C) Stay there.

Sorry it's short, I had a brain fart.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Natsuru-san on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:55 am

If we go with C then it might be bad and if we go with A then I'm sure the person will have some way of trapping her so best try and but some time with B.

Btw Maddy I just HAVE to know. In your sig I occasionally see 3 girls. The one in the middle uses her arms/hands and forces the other two girls to the left and right of her to kiss by pushing them into each other, what anime is that from?

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Valvatorez on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:58 am

Sir Maddy wrote:The Story: Option A won

Story:
You decide to go straight.
By the time you are at the construction site, it's already dark out.
You can't see a thing, but that's good, it means they can't find you.
Or so you thought.
Suddenly your vision is blurred by a white light.
You stumble to the ground, you can't see a thing.
You can hear footsteps coming closer to you.
All you can make out is a blurry figure, and it's coming towards you.

What will you do?
A) Run
B) Try to buy some time.
C) Stay there.

Sorry it's short, I had a brain fart.

Checker tie up now?
Hehehehehehe.

I'd say,

If you choose A, you will most likely get hit by something.
If you choose B, you will have a higher chance of getting raped.
If you choose C, you will, again, be raped.

I'll go with A.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by BK-201 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:52 am

Option B as they wouldn't expect that.
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Doomguy on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 pm

A

NO Jim! Run away from the light! Look away! Don't go there!
Sorry got carried away Smile .
avatar
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 27
Location : High security asylum room in JD
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by JAMSM on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 pm

//JAMSM out of nowhere

B, or she'll end up dead


Last edited by JAMSM on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
You didn't see it, but just now I was shooting at you with invisible guns.
Bleh.

A song I cannot place
avatar
JAMSM
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 22
Location : Idaho

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum