Key / Visual Art's Club

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Deathfire123 wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:Episode 23.

A very nice episode.
Just try not to do meaningful things while the person is almost stark naked.

yeaaaa.
I can verify-ably say I blew a head gasket at that.
More so bc it was just so unexpected. Im like.
When the fuck, how the fuck.... she got nothing on but a cape!

Spoiler:

Onic1000 wrote:I wonder what they are going to try to do in the next 3 ep.

Probably, my guess. Common route stuff. Basic story line.
For the second season Im predicting in this order.
Yuiko
Rin

Kanata
Sasami
Saya

Refrain (maybe Rin2 before refrain)

Refrain is absolutely the last no matter what bc that ends the story.

Umm Have you played Refrain? I don't think you have, because Saya's story reveals like everything. It's basically another Refrain

Im going off what I have been told happens.

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Deathfire123 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Welp. Watched 23.

Nice ending to Kud's arc. I have a feeling they'll end off season 1 with Rin1 and then start off season 2 with Rin2 and Yuiko's routes

_________________

^Maker of this sig is so good
avatar
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-01-17
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Blazer on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Deathfire123 wrote:Welp. Watched 23.

Nice ending to Kud's arc. I have a feeling they'll end off season 1 with Rin1 and then start off season 2 with Rin2 and Yuiko's routes

Rin must be the last one >.<

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:14 am

The main protagonists of each one of Key's VNs or anime are always last

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Deathfire123 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:The main protagonists of each one of Key's VNs or anime are always last

Saya is main heroine

_________________

^Maker of this sig is so good
avatar
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-01-17
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Blazer on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:41 am

Deathfire123 wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:The main protagonists of each one of Key's VNs or anime are always last

Saya is main heroine

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I don't want to hear that!
Saya hasn't even been introduced yet!

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Blazer wrote:
Deathfire123 wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:The main protagonists of each one of Key's VNs or anime are always last

Saya is main heroine

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I don't want to hear that!
Saya hasn't even been introduced yet!

I highly doubt Saya is the main.
She is just an EX char.
if any. Rin is the main.

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Deathfire123 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Blazer wrote:
Deathfire123 wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:The main protagonists of each one of Key's VNs or anime are always last

Saya is main heroine

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I don't want to hear that!
Saya hasn't even been introduced yet!

I highly doubt Saya is the main.
She is just an EX char.
if any. Rin is the main.

JCStaff has been cockteasing Saya all season

_________________

^Maker of this sig is so good
avatar
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-01-17
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 am

J.C. Staff cocktease all main heroines.
If this was true, I wouldn't be surprised.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:58 am


_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Blazer on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 am

I hope you are right keiichi...so far I'm rooting for rin! I haven't played the VN yet though so IDK whats going on xD

And that image is a no no keiichi

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 am

Blazer wrote:I hope you are right keiichi...so far I'm rooting for rin! I haven't played the VN yet though so IDK whats going on xD

And that image is a no no keiichi

My favorite never wins Sad
[Kotomi, Yuiko]

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Blazer on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Blazer wrote:I hope you are right keiichi...so far I'm rooting for rin! I haven't played the VN yet though so IDK whats going on xD

And that image is a no no keiichi

My favorite never wins Sad
[Kotomi, Yuiko]

It better win this time!

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:14 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:


_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Latest episode of Little Busters! is out.
Dat hand holding.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:59 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Latest episode of Little Busters! is out.
Dat hand holding.
That and also a small Dragon Ball parody

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Deathfire123 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 am

Saya next episode? C'mon J.C.Staff, don't be a tease

_________________

^Maker of this sig is so good
avatar
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-01-17
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 am

Key

Warms your heart

then breaks it

fixes it

repeat.

I looked. Didnt see Saya...
I figured they will end the season out on common route stuff.
Baseball game is next [which i lost badly in the vn]

Spoilers are spoilers. Dont open if you havent watched.

Spoiler:
It was a nice touch seeing the 'magic cutlets' scene.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:























































_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:57 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Key

Warms your heart

then breaks it

fixes it

repeat.

I looked. Didnt see Saya...
I figured they will end the season out on common route stuff.
Baseball game is next [which i lost badly in the vn]

Spoilers are spoilers. Dont open if you havent watched.

Spoiler:
It was a nice touch seeing the 'magic cutlets' scene.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:























































So gay..
It makes me want to cry.

Though on a serious note.
This episode was adorable.
I want those puppets.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 am

Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:Key

Warms your heart

then breaks it

fixes it

repeat.

I looked. Didnt see Saya...
I figured they will end the season out on common route stuff.
Baseball game is next [which i lost badly in the vn]

Spoilers are spoilers. Dont open if you havent watched.

Spoiler:
It was a nice touch seeing the 'magic cutlets' scene.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:























































So gay..
It makes me want to cry.

Though on a serious note.
This episode was adorable.
I want those puppets.

Is it me or is everything that Komari does... only increases her cuteness factor by 10 billion???

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 33
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:Key

Warms your heart

then breaks it

fixes it

repeat.

I looked. Didnt see Saya...
I figured they will end the season out on common route stuff.
Baseball game is next [which i lost badly in the vn]

Spoilers are spoilers. Dont open if you havent watched.

Spoiler:
It was a nice touch seeing the 'magic cutlets' scene.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:























































So gay..
It makes me want to cry.

Though on a serious note.
This episode was adorable.
I want those puppets.

Is it me or is everything that Komari does... only increases her cuteness factor by 10 billion???

Nah, I agree.
But I think whenever Rin does something, it increases her cuteness factor by a lot more.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Blazer on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:04 am

Rin all the way! Need to watch new ep but I'm scared QQ I don't want Key toying with my heart strings again QQ

Edit: Komari is so awesome! Mahou Cutlet!

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Blazer on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 am

Finished ep 24.

The 7 dwarves represent 7 worries that need to be solved right? Well they have solved about half that many so far. The question is what disappears once they solve them? I also like the symbolism of the 2 characters looking like Rin and Riki.

One of the best parts:

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:44 am

Blazer wrote:Finished ep 24.

The 7 dwarves represent 7 worries that need to be solved right? Well they have solved about half that many so far. The question is what disappears once they solve them? I also like the symbolism of the 2 characters looking like Rin and Riki.

One of the best parts:
Well, there's got to be a secret behind all of the letters that appear, lets wait and see what happens.

But seriously, a Dragon Ball parody, that's something I didn't expect in the episode

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Sir Maddy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:19 am

Watch as the letters are a clue to the end of the story.
We just don't know it yet.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Key / Visual Art's Club

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum