Fake JD?

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fake JD?

Post by Jayvon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:03 pm

All I have to say is WTF! Thanks for listening.

_________________
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Valvatorez on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:10 pm


_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by MrYoSo901 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm

been into their forums, they actually are making an effort to make us look bad, saying that we abandoned the old site and such, and posing themselves as "saviors" who "rescued" JD from all the lawsuits and drama.
avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Jayvon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm

But they are using this Video player called TrollVid the real JD should totally use it it's almost impossible for anyone but the up loader to delete the videos so there would be no broken videos.

_________________
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by bedheadred on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm

People are beginning to notice the difference. The Admins haven't posted in the forums in weeks. They don't post in their Facebook or answer questions.
When they do answer, it looks like this.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=528858170481042&id=525092174190975
They deleted the last part. It used to say, "Why don't you go masturbate to your porn now." and "Will you be my Valentine?"

It take more than a site to make a Community. It is the people and their passion that make the experience for the users.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Jayvon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:38 pm

bedheadred wrote:People are beginning to notice the difference. The Admins haven't posted in the forums in weeks. They don't post in their Facebook or answer questions.
When they do answer, it looks like this.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=528858170481042&id=525092174190975
They deleted the last part. It used to say, "Why don't you go masturbate to your porn now." and "Will you be my Valentine?"

It take more than a site to make a Community. It is the people and their passion that make the experience for the users.

LMAO!! That's fucked up I can't believe I thought it was the real deal I even joined a fucking group(Which I never do)to advertise them! But I'm so relieved they were fake though anyways, you guys should really consider using that video player TrollVid when you start the site back up.

_________________
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Valvatorez on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Jayvon wrote:
bedheadred wrote:People are beginning to notice the difference. The Admins haven't posted in the forums in weeks. They don't post in their Facebook or answer questions.
When they do answer, it looks like this.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=528858170481042&id=525092174190975
They deleted the last part. It used to say, "Why don't you go masturbate to your porn now." and "Will you be my Valentine?"

It take more than a site to make a Community. It is the people and their passion that make the experience for the users.

LMAO!! That's fucked up I can't believe I thought it was the real deal I even joined a fucking group(Which I never do)to advertise them! But I'm so relieved they were fake though anyways, you guys should really consider using that video player TrollVid when you start the site back up.

More trouble than it's worth.
The name even says so.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by BK-201 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Their forum doesn't have much of a community. I mean they have 192 members with only 436 posts, while this forum has only been live a little longer but has 248 members with about 19000 posts.
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Severus on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 pm

BK-201 wrote:Their forum doesn't have much of a community. I mean they have 192 members with only 436 posts, while this forum has only been live a little longer but has 248 members with about 19000 posts.

the problem is that it is so much widely known than this. People chose not to join the forums there and just watch the anime(same as back in the old JD). I have a few friends at my school and they went to JD too, but they stayed there because "its the same thing". People don't care who made it. they just care about content. It sucks, but that is the reality of life.

_________________

^Done by me.
avatar
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
Join date : 2013-01-17
Location : USA
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by bedheadred on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
Jayvon wrote:
bedheadred wrote:People are beginning to notice the difference. The Admins haven't posted in the forums in weeks. They don't post in their Facebook or answer questions.
When they do answer, it looks like this.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=528858170481042&id=525092174190975
They deleted the last part. It used to say, "Why don't you go masturbate to your porn now." and "Will you be my Valentine?"

It take more than a site to make a Community. It is the people and their passion that make the experience for the users.

LMAO!! That's fucked up I can't believe I thought it was the real deal I even joined a fucking group(Which I never do)to advertise them! But I'm so relieved they were fake though anyways, you guys should really consider using that video player TrollVid when you start the site back up.

More trouble than it's worth.
The name even says so.

You advertise you can't be taken down and every agency is now trying to take you down--like a prize. They will fall hard like MegaVideo, but without the millions of dollars behind them for lawyers. Sites get cocky and put all their videos on one video player. What happens when there is maintanence or a server goes down? What if a region is locked to some viewers? What if you want downloadable content? It is much better to spread your videos around on mulitple players, so the viewer has a choice. Besides when a video doesn't work on Trollvid, a troll face goes up. If the viewer doesn't understand that is the video player (which they never seem to understand), they are offended. It is unprofessional.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Jayvon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:10 pm

But their main website is screwed up the panels are all out of place and their is no Movie section I wouldn't worry about them getting to famous the only the only upper hand they have is that video player Trollid it's totally the shit extremely fast streaming HD and it's perfect for hiding from authority such as Funimation. But I'm going to spam the shit out their forums now that I know there fake HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

Edit: LMAO THAT UGLY ASS TROLL FACE COMES UP WHEN THE VID GETS TAKEN DOWN?! I CANT BREATH HAHAHA!


Last edited by Jayvon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by BK-201 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:11 pm

True, all we can do is just get new site up and hope people start using it and the community as a whole work together to get them join the forums. The fake site will eventually be unable to cope.
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by higurashi_conan on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:12 pm

now i feel ashamed that i watched two shows on that site i feel like i betrayed JD

_________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewscurrent Op:#35: "Try Again" by:Mai Kuraki,End:#44:"Hitomi no Melody"by:BOYFRIEND
Spoiler:
]
avatar
higurashi_conan
Gillian

Male Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 19
Location : shadows
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by bedheadred on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Severus wrote:
BK-201 wrote:Their forum doesn't have much of a community. I mean they have 192 members with only 436 posts, while this forum has only been live a little longer but has 248 members with about 19000 posts.

the problem is that it is so much widely known than this. People chose not to join the forums there and just watch the anime(same as back in the old JD). I have a few friends at my school and they went to JD too, but they stayed there because "its the same thing". People don't care who made it. they just care about content. It sucks, but that is the reality of life.

You would be surprised how many people are loyal and sympathetic to the JD Community. One example from Facebook:
"Hello Red,

I understand that this is none of my business and I also understand if you wish to not reply to this message.

I was wondering what your opinions are on the JustDub site. My opinions on the site are foggy after reading the forums, specifically the forum that a user named Bambi was replying to. When I had heard that JustDubs was back I was pretty happy, but after reading that forum and realizing that there wasn’t even a single original team member on the new one I almost don’t even want to go to the site anymore, especially how disrespectful the admin was to that user, Bambi.

I am sorry if I have said something wrong, I mean no disrespect to anyone, especially to you. I was a huge fan of JustDubs.net and only wish you and the rest of the former staff great success in a great future.

From the love of the entire community, XXX"

We have all impacted a great number of people and they are appreciative.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Jayvon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm

bedheadred wrote:
Severus wrote:
BK-201 wrote:Their forum doesn't have much of a community. I mean they have 192 members with only 436 posts, while this forum has only been live a little longer but has 248 members with about 19000 posts.

the problem is that it is so much widely known than this. People chose not to join the forums there and just watch the anime(same as back in the old JD). I have a few friends at my school and they went to JD too, but they stayed there because "its the same thing". People don't care who made it. they just care about content. It sucks, but that is the reality of life.

You would be surprised how many people are loyal and sympathetic to the JD Community. One example from Facebook:
"Hello Red,

I understand that this is none of my business and I also understand if you wish to not reply to this message.

I was wondering what your opinions are on the JustDub site. My opinions on the site are foggy after reading the forums, specifically the forum that a user named Bambi was replying to. When I had heard that JustDubs was back I was pretty happy, but after reading that forum and realizing that there wasn’t even a single original team member on the new one I almost don’t even want to go to the site anymore, especially how disrespectful the admin was to that user, Bambi.

I am sorry if I have said something wrong, I mean no disrespect to anyone, especially to you. I was a huge fan of JustDubs.net and only wish you and the rest of the former staff great success in a great future.

From the love of the entire community, XXX"

We have all impacted a great number of people and they are appreciative.


The user bambi is the one that told me that it was a fake and gave me a link here if it wasn't for him I would still be in that boring barren wasteland.

_________________
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by BK-201 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 pm

I used to avoid joining any online communities but I decided to join JD on a whim but boy am I glad I did and it is because of the staff and admin that this community is so great.
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by bedheadred on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:26 pm

BK-201 wrote:I used to avoid joining any online communities but I decided to join JD on a whim but boy am I glad I did and it is because of the staff and admin that this community is so great.
Glad you're here BK ^^
P.S. I love your avi Wink
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Valvatorez on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:28 pm

bedheadred wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
Jayvon wrote:
bedheadred wrote:People are beginning to notice the difference. The Admins haven't posted in the forums in weeks. They don't post in their Facebook or answer questions.
When they do answer, it looks like this.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=528858170481042&id=525092174190975
They deleted the last part. It used to say, "Why don't you go masturbate to your porn now." and "Will you be my Valentine?"

It take more than a site to make a Community. It is the people and their passion that make the experience for the users.

LMAO!! That's fucked up I can't believe I thought it was the real deal I even joined a fucking group(Which I never do)to advertise them! But I'm so relieved they were fake though anyways, you guys should really consider using that video player TrollVid when you start the site back up.

More trouble than it's worth.
The name even says so.

You advertise you can't be taken down and every agency is now trying to take you down--like a prize. They will fall hard like MegaVideo, but without the millions of dollars behind them for lawyers. Sites get cocky and put all their videos on one video player. What happens when there is maintanence or a server goes down? What if a region is locked to some viewers? What if you want downloadable content? It is much better to spread your videos around on mulitple players, so the viewer has a choice. Besides when a video doesn't work on Trollvid, a troll face goes up. If the viewer doesn't understand that is the video player (which they never seem to understand), they are offended. It is unprofessional.

Isnt it also because they are making it look like they own that content?

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Vapen on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

bedheadred wrote:We have all impacted a great number of people and they are appreciative.

I'll agree to that. Once I left, I still got messages from so many people about how they missed me and what not.
I never thought I made that much of an impact, but I guess it was greater then I thought.
It was actually Yoshi who told me this was created and I'm happy to be back.
I really did miss this place.

As far as the fake jd goes, with staff as rude as what they have, they won't last. I went through reading so much of the interaction between them and the members, I was appalled at how they treated them and spoke to them.
avatar
Vapen
Lab Member

Male Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Blazer on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:29 pm

^well I look forward to getting to meet you Very Happy

by the way...should we report *insert fake JD link here* to the feds? *shitfy-eyes*
It's really annoying seeing them use Kami and stuff like that. I can only imagine how Noey would feel..


Last edited by Blazer on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by bedheadred on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Blazer wrote:^well I look forward to getting to meet you Very Happy

by the way...should we report *No Linking* to the feds? *shitfy-eyes*
It's really annoying seeing them use Kami and stuff like that. I can only imagine how Noey would feel..

Kami belongs to Noey and if he doesn't do anything about them, we can't either.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by BK-201 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Blazer wrote:^well I look forward to getting to meet you Very Happy

by the way...should we report *No Linking* to the feds? *shitfy-eyes*
It's really annoying seeing them use Kami and stuff like that. I can only imagine how Noey would feel..

We can't really considering the staff here are trying to get the new site made that does the same thing and is illegal.
avatar
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : UK
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Blazer on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:49 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Blazer wrote:^well I look forward to getting to meet you Very Happy

by the way...should we report *No Linking* to the feds? *shitfy-eyes*
It's really annoying seeing them use Kami and stuff like that. I can only imagine how Noey would feel..

We can't really considering the staff here are trying to get the new site made that does the same thing and is illegal.

I'm not saying as any website of our own report them, but I mean someone has to let them know. Be good semaritan right?
I know realistically its limited, but it's so freakin' annoying seein them literally RIP what was the old JD and paste it on his own site WHILE using Kami and stuff.

@Red: I'm assuming you at least told him they are using her right?

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Wampa on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 pm

^ i am rather sure someone said they told noey
i usually hate seeing anything fail but i am really hoping that fake JD fails horribly not just because of the blatant copy of the old site but because of how much or an arrogant dick the admin tank was in the chat

_________________
avatar
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Hoth
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 am

i found this place through it being advertised on the final thread of the old forums, im glad i found it

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 27
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake JD?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum