Valentine's Day

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentine's Day

Post by bedheadred on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:07 am

It is 2 days until Valentine's Day. Do you have any big plans with your sweetheart?


Last edited by bedheadred on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Colme on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 am

Of course. I'm going to write a few exams while she takes the train home.

_________________
avatar
Colme
Bronze Saint

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Ottawa
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by LEDlump on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:18 am

2 days away? I forgot about V-Day. I guess it'll be like most other days lol.

_________________
avatar
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Texas
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Tsuyushi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:20 am

This year I have the unfortunate responsibility of participating in this commercial holiday xD.
I bought her this really big plush bunny.. and some chocolates.
We're going out to dinner at a place called Nakashima where they have a bomb hibachi dinner.

_________________

My Anime List ^_^ ----> http://myanimelist.net/profile/TsuyuChan
avatar
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 23
Location : P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Kamn on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:24 am

ive been friend zoned so im good

_________________
avatar
Kamn
Gillian

Male Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 28
Location : Michigan, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by bedheadred on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:25 am

Tsuyushi wrote:This year I have the unfortunate responsibility of participating in this commercial holiday xD.
I bought her this really big plush bunny.. and some chocolates.
We're going out to dinner at a place called Nakashima where they have a bomb hibachi dinner.

>.< No complaining that you have to participate. You should be overjoyed with the fact you have someone to share even the commercial holidays with.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Tsuyushi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 am

bedheadred wrote:
Tsuyushi wrote:This year I have the unfortunate responsibility of participating in this commercial holiday xD.
I bought her this really big plush bunny.. and some chocolates.
We're going out to dinner at a place called Nakashima where they have a bomb hibachi dinner.

>.< No complaining that you have to participate. You should be overjoyed with the fact you have someone to share even the commercial holidays with.
I knowww, but my money is precious. ^_^

_________________

My Anime List ^_^ ----> http://myanimelist.net/profile/TsuyuChan
avatar
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 23
Location : P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by LEDlump on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:34 am

Are you lacking a source of income or do you've bills be they present or in the near/needed future?

_________________
avatar
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Texas
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Tsuyushi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 am

LEDlump wrote:Are you lacking a source of income or do you've bills be they present or in the near/needed future?
Eh, car insurance, groceries, rent, the usual expenses.
I just don't like the premise if valentines day, can't you show your love without shallow gifts? Does a shiny rock or flowers prove love? It's always something I haven't liked, but hey whatever. At least I'm going to my favorite restaurant in town. ^_^

_________________

My Anime List ^_^ ----> http://myanimelist.net/profile/TsuyuChan
avatar
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 23
Location : P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by LEDlump on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 am

You can always make something for your loved one. That usually holds more meaning than a bought gift.

_________________
avatar
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Texas
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Tsuyushi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:45 am

LEDlump wrote:You can always make something for your loved one. That usually holds more meaning than a bought gift.
I tried a painting 2 years ago, she looked at me like I was cheap.
Maybe I'm just going after the wrong girls.
Kay, no more of this thread turning into a journal of my love life.
Moving on.

_________________

My Anime List ^_^ ----> http://myanimelist.net/profile/TsuyuChan
avatar
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 23
Location : P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by LEDlump on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 am

Lol. Alrighty then. T'is time for me to find something else to do.

_________________
avatar
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Texas
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Roy Blue on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:57 am

So Red, is Shogun getting you anything special?

_________________
avatar
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24
Location : Jasper, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by bedheadred on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:59 am

Hahahaha You know me so well Embarassed I was going to put that I would be spending time with my b.o.b. and writing Shogun haiku.
avatar
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 43
Location : The Dungeon
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Roy Blue on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 am

Haha, that sounds like a plan if I've ever heard one.

I will be joining the forever alone club and eating chocolate ice-cream while I'm home alone, watching the chihuahuas and the cat while everyone else goes out.

Even my 7-year-old brother has a little date.

_________________
avatar
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24
Location : Jasper, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by LEDlump on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:14 am

Wow. He sounds like most of the people I knew at that age lol.

_________________
avatar
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Texas
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:23 am

I have to babysit for one of my married friends. But he's paying me with a 12 pack so, yay.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by LEDlump on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 am

Lol. A 12 pack of what in particular?

_________________
avatar
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Texas
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Roy Blue on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:29 am

Haha, I figured Spor would be spending his Valentine's day with his beer.

That relationship won't last, Spor. I just don't want you to be disappointed when it's all over.

_________________
avatar
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24
Location : Jasper, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Tsuyushi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:30 am

Sporadic wrote:I have to babysit for one of my married friends. But he's paying me with a 12 pack so, yay.
Thats like, 2 dollars an hour. xD

_________________

My Anime List ^_^ ----> http://myanimelist.net/profile/TsuyuChan
avatar
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 23
Location : P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:34 am

LEDlump wrote:Lol. A 12 pack of what in particular?

Whatever I choose. Maybe Newcastle

Roy Blue wrote:Haha, I figured Spor would be spending his Valentine's day with his beer.

That relationship won't last, Spor. I just don't want you to be disappointed when it's all over.

I'm not trying to spend Valentines day with anyone else for awhile. Some people already know this about me but I was married for 5 years which ended in a bitter divorce.

Tsuyushi wrote:
Sporadic wrote:I have to babysit for one of my married friends. But he's paying me with a 12 pack so, yay.
Thats like, 2 dollars an hour. xD

Well, it's only going to be for like 4 hours. And it's more of a favor for a good friend who he and his wife never get to go out and do anything because of their kids.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Roy Blue on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:00 am

Huh... that makes what I said seem pretty terrible. Sorry Spor.

I have no recovery for that.

_________________
avatar
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24
Location : Jasper, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:11 am

Roy Blue wrote:Huh... that makes what I said seem pretty terrible. Sorry Spor.

I have no recovery for that.

Don't feel bad, I didn't take offense.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 am

Tsuyushi wrote:
LEDlump wrote:Are you lacking a source of income or do you've bills be they present or in the near/needed future?
Eh, car insurance, groceries, rent, the usual expenses.
I just don't like the premise if valentines day, can't you show your love without shallow gifts? Does a shiny rock or flowers prove love? It's always something I haven't liked, but hey whatever. At least I'm going to my favorite restaurant in town. ^_^

I'm totally with you buddy.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Shogun13 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 am

bedheadred wrote:Hahahaha You know me so well Embarassed I was going to put that I would be spending time with my b.o.b. and writing Shogun haiku.
I'll write some back when I get home.
I have an orgo test on Valentine's Day guys. GOD WHY DO YOU TROLL SO HARD!

_________________
avatar
Shogun13
Philosopher's Stone
Philosopher's Stone

Male Posts : 174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Emory

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum