Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:04 am

I already know how the fight will turn out. Stupid me had to check a voice actor from 1 of the chars that was introduced last ep and there was a manga spoiler on the MAL page without spoiler tags. In the end they didnt even know her voice actor so i got spoiled for nothing.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 am

Bato wrote:I already know how the fight will turn out. Stupid me had to check a voice actor from 1 of the chars that was introduced last ep and there was a manga spoiler on the MAL page without spoiler tags. In the end they didnt even know her voice actor so i got spoiled for nothing.

Wikipedia for VAs. Spoilers there are minimal and you won't read any unless you read past the character and VAs name. Just watched Saturday's episode since I've been busy. Still not liking the pace. They're being foolish with how fast they're progressing it considering new manga chapters aren't released a whole hell of a lot.

Also, if you choose to discuss the manga here please use spoiler tags no matter how much of a spoiler you consider the information.


_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 am

LunarLexal wrote:Chill guys. It's not that big of a deal. It wasn't that big of a spoiler.

That's not the problem. The problem is that this is anime discussion thread and not manga, we don't need anything at all from manga. And it's for future reference, just to keep your manga things to yourself or make a manga discussion thread or use damn spoilers and write "manga". It's a simple request, thanks.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 am

Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:I already know how the fight will turn out. Stupid me had to check a voice actor from 1 of the chars that was introduced last ep and there was a manga spoiler on the MAL page without spoiler tags. In the end they didnt even know her voice actor so i got spoiled for nothing.

Wikipedia for VAs. Spoilers there are minimal and you won't read any unless you read past the character and VAs name. Just watched Saturday's episode since I've been busy. Still not liking the pace. They're being foolish with how fast they're progressing it considering new manga chapters aren't released a whole hell of a lot.

Also, if you choose to discuss the manga here please use spoiler tags no matter how much of a spoiler you consider the information.


But on MAL they have a whole page for evry VA with all the roles they did. I thought that new women(who got into arguement with Killua) sounded somewhat like Nami and wanted to see if i was right.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by MrYoSo901 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:Chill guys. It's not that big of a deal. It wasn't that big of a spoiler.

That's not the problem. The problem is that this is anime discussion thread and not manga, we don't need anything at all from manga. And it's for future reference, just to keep your manga things to yourself or make a manga discussion thread or use damn spoilers and write "manga". It's a simple request, thanks.
this dude seems like to have a lot of rage in him.

aaanyway i referenced both the anime and manga, the anime being the greed island arc ova, and the manga from the other arc i mentioned, and used to reference those instead of the current anime because Gon's stubbornness wasn't strongly displayed, however the anime is slowly getting there. I wasn't really talking about the anime itself, but just the character, and added to that gon hater comment that i am one of those people and explained why.
avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 pm

MrYoSo901 wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:Chill guys. It's not that big of a deal. It wasn't that big of a spoiler.

That's not the problem. The problem is that this is anime discussion thread and not manga, we don't need anything at all from manga. And it's for future reference, just to keep your manga things to yourself or make a manga discussion thread or use damn spoilers and write "manga". It's a simple request, thanks.
this dude seems like to have a lot of rage in him.

aaanyway i referenced both the anime and manga, the anime being the greed island arc ova, and the manga from the other arc i mentioned, and used to reference those instead of the current anime because Gon's stubbornness wasn't strongly displayed, however the anime is slowly getting there. I wasn't really talking about the anime itself, but just the character, and added to that gon hater comment that i am one of those people and explained why.

You watch an anime in which you hate the main char? Look at yourself before speaking about Ovyda.

Hes simply asking you to keep ANYTHING from the manga out of here or put it in spoilers, also character development.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by MrYoSo901 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Bato wrote:
Hes simply asking you to keep ANYTHING from the manga out of here or put it in spoilers, also character development.

Now about the manga thing, I already apologized in my previous posts, and simply explained why I did so in the following posts. Didn't really reveal that much info aside from the arc names, and i don't really plan on posting any more unless you keep poking me about it.

And anyway whats so wrong with discussing character development? Don't see a problem there.

Bato wrote:
You watch an anime in which you hate the main char? Look at yourself before speaking about Ovyda.


and whats so wrong with hating the main char? just because i watch an anime doesn't really mean that i have to like the main char. There are tons of anime that I have faved but hated the main char. Evangelion is one of those animes that i can think of on top of my head right now.

Bato wrote:
Look at yourself before speaking about Ovyda
Rage comment was because he seemed to be aggressive in his posts, hate comment was completely unrelated to that because I was talking about gon. And yes i have a lot of rage and hate for him, problem?
avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Go visit a therapist

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by MrYoSo901 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Bato wrote:Go visit a therapist


aaand whether i do that or not is none of your business.
avatar
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Posts : 292
Join date : 2013-01-19
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:Chill guys. It's not that big of a deal. It wasn't that big of a spoiler.

That's not the problem. The problem is that this is anime discussion thread and not manga, we don't need anything at all from manga. And it's for future reference, just to keep your manga things to yourself or make a manga discussion thread or use damn spoilers and write "manga". It's a simple request, thanks.

Don't be rude and picky. They can post manga discussion here if they want under the condition they use spoiler tags.

Everyone just chill out and drop it.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:Chill guys. It's not that big of a deal. It wasn't that big of a spoiler.

That's not the problem. The problem is that this is anime discussion thread and not manga, we don't need anything at all from manga. And it's for future reference, just to keep your manga things to yourself or make a manga discussion thread or use damn spoilers and write "manga". It's a simple request, thanks.

Don't be rude and picky. They can post manga discussion here if they want under the condition they use spoiler tags.

Everyone just chill out and drop it.

That's what I said "Use damn spoilers and write "manga". I am not raging or anything, but unless I say in a harsh way, he won't understand.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 pm

What part of drop it didn't you get?

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Sorry Boss, didn't know I can't explain my comment. Normally, I wouldn't reply, but that would be rude from me as you questioned me.

Anyway, I think we have sorted this out, so let's get back on topic.

Anyone else thinks Hisoka is the best character in HxH? At least I enjoy him to the fullest Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm


Ovyda wrote:Sorry Boss, didn't know I can't explain my comment. Normally, I wouldn't reply, but that would be rude from me as you questioned me.

Anyway, I think we have sorted this out, so let's get back on topic.

Anyone else thinks Hisoka is the best character in HxH? At least I enjoy him to the fullest Very Happy
He his definitely the most twisted. He's my favorite villain in this anime. I'm pretty sure he's both a sadist and masochist.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Ovyda wrote:Sorry Boss, didn't know I can't explain my comment. Normally, I wouldn't reply, but that would be rude from me as you questioned me.

Anyway, I think we have sorted this out, so let's get back on topic.

Anyone else thinks Hisoka is the best character in HxH? At least I enjoy him to the fullest Very Happy

Check your PMs.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 pm

I got a warning for this LOLOLOL. Seems I am unwelcome here, since I didn't offend anyone, I don't see any other reason to get a warning. I even started a new discussion, however that's not enough. Feel free to ban me, if that's what you see is right, I won't cry in the corner lol.

----------------

Again, going back to the topic as Spor obviously doesn't care to stay on topic.

Yeah, that's why I love him as a char so much. He's sadist and masochist at the same time, couldn't be better. I do find Killua awesome as well, but he's kinda a bit too childish Sad

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Ovyda wrote:I got a warning for this LOLOLOL. Seems I am unwelcome here, since I didn't offend anyone, I don't see any other reason to get a warning. I even started a new discussion, however that's not enough. Feel free to ban me, if that's what you see is right, I won't cry in the corner lol.

----------------

Again, going back to the topic as Spor obviously doesn't care to stay on topic.

Yeah, that's why I love him as a char so much. He's sadist and masochist at the same time, couldn't be better. I do find Killua awesome as well, but he's kinda a bit too childish Sad

If you have any questions please contact me via PM. Public discussion of moderator activities is prohibited and will lead to future punishment.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Ovyda wrote:I got a warning for this LOLOLOL. Seems I am unwelcome here, since I didn't offend anyone, I don't see any other reason to get a warning. I even started a new discussion, however that's not enough. Feel free to ban me, if that's what you see is right, I won't cry in the corner lol.

----------------

Again, going back to the topic as Spor obviously doesn't care to stay on topic.

Yeah, that's why I love him as a char so much. He's sadist and masochist at the same time, couldn't be better. I do find Killua awesome as well, but he's kinda a bit too childish Sad

I like their new abilities, even if we never saw them in action yet. They have the potential to be amazingly awesome.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Well Killua was learning lightning style. That should be really awesome. As for Gon, I don't find him that interesting Neutral Sometimes he's even annoying with his silly mind.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Ovyda wrote:Well Killua was learning lightning style. That should be really awesome. As for Gon, I don't find him that interesting Neutral Sometimes he's even annoying with his silly mind.

And it fits his style, sort of. As for Gon, he has that little ball that he flicks now. That might lead to some amazing powers.

But you're right. Right now, he doesn't really have any special powers that no one else can do.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

You read my mind very well Very Happy It's so obvious that English is your first language, as you find the right words to describe everything and explain your thoughts Very Happy

Btw, I'd like to hear your guess how did that pink little girl stay this young(by look)? Nen power as well? But if so, did she do it herself or someone did that to her?

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Ovyda wrote:You read my mind very well Very Happy It's so obvious that English is your first language, as you find the right words to describe everything and explain your thoughts Very Happy

Btw, I'd like to hear your guess how did that pink little girl stay this young(by look)? Nen power as well? But if so, did she do it herself or someone did that to her?

Well, when Gon and Killua trained under Kite it said that using Ten (or was it Zetsu?) can greatly reduce the effects of aging. However, I don't think that this is purely the case. I'm willing to bet that she developed her own technique to stay young, maybe even reversing the aging process.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 pm

That's one theory.

But what if someone else did that to her? Maybe she hated kids and her enemy made her as a kid or something like that? Like you saw how bad Melody looked? She(Melody) did say that there's a person who changed her that much.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:02 pm

@Ovyda, Killua sometimes acts childish because he a child

And i dont really see Hisoka as a villain.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Ovyda wrote:That's one theory.

But what if someone else did that to her? Maybe she hated kids and her enemy made her as a kid or something like that? Like you saw how bad Melody looked? She(Melody) did say that there's a person who changed her that much.

That's another interesting idea. I guess it could easily curse. Who knows what is possible with all the Nen techniques and combinations.


@ Bato:
I guess he's more of a true neutral alignment.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum