Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:22 am

Shadow_Links wrote:Even in the Greed Island arc, the bombers were killing people. I think I get that you'd rather have an emotional tie to the killer or victim. In the next arc or 2 you may find it though. (i say this because the next arc is double the size any other arc, assuming no fillers)

I'm interested on how they will do certain parts which were written much differently than normal.

If there was any issue that I had with the manga, it was when the art got bad before hiatus. I mean REALLY BAD. So it will be really nice to see it animated with quality. Other than that I've loved the story.

Example of the art. (I tried to avoid any spoilers)
Spoiler:

ROFL

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Jayvon on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:36 am

Spoiler:
HxH is going to be on another level than other shounens, it's like it's the new DBZ. In the opening I swear I saw this character that looked Freezer fused with Cooler. And I saw Gon do some kind of super sayain type power-up and majority of the new characters aren't even human.

_________________



MyAnimeList
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by LunarLexal on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 am

Spoiler:
LunarLexal wrote:
Well, he's the one who created the game. Maybe he rigged accompany to go to a pre-recorded message ( when someone tried to use it to go to him) for Gon? Just throwing ideas out there...

... or maybe the accompany was actually a reward for Gon when he cleared the game? Maybe Ging new that he would choose to bring that card out of the game to find him? Now that I think about it, this idea could go with the one above.

Ovyda wrote:
I already said that I changed my mind Very Happy I just thought that since he's the creator of game, he might have did that on purpose (Nigg) so that Gon would think it's him and try to use accompany card, then Gon meets Ging's friend and he gives another hint or something how to find Ging Very Happy

Yeah, Ovyda, Bato, and I so called it.


Last edited by LunarLexal on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Spoiler:
LunarLexal wrote:
Well, he's the one who created the game. Maybe he rigged accompany to go to a pre-recorded message ( when someone tried to use it to go to him) for Gon? Just throwing ideas out there...

... or maybe the accompany was actually a reward for Gon when he cleared the game? Maybe Ging new that he would choose to bring that card out of the game to find him? Now that I think about it, this idea could go with the one above.

Ovyda wrote:
I already said that I changed my mind Very Happy I just thought that since he's the creator of game, he might have did that on purpose (Nigg) so that Gon would think it's him and try to use accompany card, then Gon meets Ging's friend and he gives another hint or something how to find Ging Very Happy

Yeah, Ovyda and I so called it.


Give me some credit here -.- You just started thinking out more ideas from what i said. You guys even dissagreed with me at first.

Bato wrote:Im not sure if its him. Seems kind of hard to believe. Hes come up with so many clues and tricks so far, maybe its another trick. But i bet this arc is gonna be awesome. Im hoping its gonna be like the Phantom Troupe arc, which remains the best arc Very Happy

@the episode. Kite is an awesome guy. This ep was really good and im gonna love these things with all these ants.

As for Kite, he was in the 1st episode of the original Hunter x Hunter. They showed him saving Gon 2 years before the story starts. They stayed pretty loyal to that, apart from one thing. Kite said in this episode that he didnt know Gon was Gings son back then, but in the 1st ep of the original HxH he told Gon that Ging, his father, is actually alive. (the mother type women made Gon believe he was dead because she didnt want him to become a hunter.)

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Shadow_Links on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Yeah, looks like the pace will slow down now.

One other minor difference was that Kite originally gave Gon Ging's Hunter license in the past.

_________________
avatar
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:16 pm

He should have gone for Magnetic Force!!! Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Shadow_Links wrote:Yeah, looks like the pace will slow down now.

One other minor difference was that Kite originally gave Gon Ging's Hunter license in the past.

Yes that too.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 am

So glad this arc is finally getting its long deserved anime adaption. Nothing but good stuff to follow.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Jayvon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 am

Ep.77

Spoiler:
Ok now we know where all those creepy ass people with the wings and shit from the OP are coming from..... "A giant ant bitch" all I've got to say this shit is so fucked up I mean those poor little kids. But what I'm really curious about is what is she going to eat to make that Frieza-Cooler crossbreed thing we saw in the intro. A fight between "Giant Ant motherfuckers"(with wings) and Humans are coming up. Which will probably make gon and killua reach a whole new level in strength.

_________________



MyAnimeList
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:23 am

Jayvon wrote:Ep.77

Spoiler:
Ok now we know where all those creepy ass people with the wings and shit from the OP are coming from..... "A giant ant bitch" all I've got to say this shit is so fucked up I mean those poor little kids. But what I'm really curious about is what is she going to eat to make that Frieza-Cooler crossbreed thing we saw in the intro. A fight between "Giant Ant motherfuckers"(with wings) and Humans are coming up. Which will probably make gon and killua reach a whole new level in strength.

Spoiler:
Poor kids Sad That new ant that was born actually had that boys hair. Theres gonna be some awesome stuff coming up. What is this frieza-cooler thing your talking about? I didnt watch the intro. And im curious if the mother of those kids will eventually join Gon and his group. I figure after they let us meet her and with a small story about her and the kids this wont be the last we see of her.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Shadow_Links on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:35 am

Why the spoilers? You're talking about the current episode.

_________________
avatar
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Virginia
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 am

In case someone doesnt realise the new episode is out and comes into this thread.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Jayvon on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 am

Bato wrote:
Jayvon wrote:Ep.77

Spoiler:
Ok now we know where all those creepy ass people with the wings and shit from the OP are coming from..... "A giant ant bitch" all I've got to say this shit is so fucked up I mean those poor little kids. But what I'm really curious about is what is she going to eat to make that Frieza-Cooler crossbreed thing we saw in the intro. A fight between "Giant Ant motherfuckers"(with wings) and Humans are coming up. Which will probably make gon and killua reach a whole new level in strength.

Spoiler:
Poor kids Sad That new ant that was born actually had that boys hair. Theres gonna be some awesome stuff coming up. What is this frieza-cooler thing your talking about? I didnt watch the intro. And im curious if the mother of those kids will eventually join Gon and his group. I figure after they let us meet her and with a small story about her and the kids this wont be the last we see of her.

Here watch this and you will see the guy I'm talking about. And it looks like this anime was influence a little bit by DBZ as well because in the intro you can see Gon do this power up thing plus the Cooler looking guy.


_________________



MyAnimeList
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:46 pm

You mean the guy at the beginning holding that power ball or what is it? He has Cell's absorb tail Razz

And yeah HxH is influenced alot by DBZ. Who do you think Gon is influenced by? The personality is also somewhat similiar, only Gon is alot smarter at times when it matters.




_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 am

ep 78

Spoiler:
The ants definitely hold the feelings that the humans had. They also feel the need to make names for themselves. I think the ant created from that kid might join the good side sometime this arc because of the kids feelings.

Overall i liked this episode alot. Was very interesting to see how the ants work and how they live.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Mon May 06, 2013 9:20 am

I it was definitely interesting, but after Shingeki no Kyojin, Space Brothers, One Piece and other great episodes it was meh... a building up.

Btw that human-like ant is made of both kids, not just one Razz

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Bato on Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 am

you sure? I've been searching for that girl between the ants the whole time lol

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Ovyda on Mon May 06, 2013 10:32 am

Bato wrote:you sure? I've been searching for that girl between the ants the whole time lol

Queen ate both kids at the same time (they were the first humans she ate) and the fruit of them is that human-like 1st squadron leader.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by sayWut on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 am


_________________
avatar
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : England, West Midlands
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum