Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by Sir Maddy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:34 pm

The TV Guide website lists the Soul Eater anime as premiering on Adult Swim's Toonami block on Sunday, February 17 at 1:30 a.m. EST/PST. Toonami essentially confirmed the listing on Sunday and added that the dark fantasy anime will begin after Samurai 7 ends. There will be a promo for the new addition next week.

Funimation released this adaptation of Atsushi Ohkubo's manga in 2010. Yen Press publishes the original manga and Ohkubo's Soul Eater Not! spinoff.

Source: ANN

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by Sporadic on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 pm


_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:07 pm

this is awsome really, i mean, im glad to see toonami with enough force to get a show like this. im glad they are getting some funding and i really think this show will drive up thier viewer base

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 27
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by DubAnimeLover on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:41 pm

What TERRIBLE timing.

I already started watching it on my own because they were taking too long to decide to air it.

So... yeah... I'm not going to stop watching it online just because it's airing on TV now. I've already watched 16 episodes anyway.

I'm not saying I won't watch it on TV, I will. It's just... I'm not going to stop watching it online either. Basically... I'll be watching it twice as much. One episode on Adult Swim/Toonami and 4 episodes online.

So... the one who's at blame for this is Adult Swim/Toonami for taking too long to decide to air this.

Neutral

_________________
Stop obeying. Don't listen. DISOBEY THE DICTATORSHIP.

Twisted Evil
avatar
DubAnimeLover
Academy Student

Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by Sporadic on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey, if you'd like to give them some money so they're able to acquire more shows at a faster rate than be my guest. They've said before that their budget is small right now. So be appreciative that they're at least doing something.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Sporadic wrote:Hey, if you'd like to give them some money so they're able to acquire more shows at a faster rate than be my guest. They've said before that their budget is small right now. So be appreciative that they're at least doing something.

their funding is by viewer base, its not so much donations, (although it might have been at start, and good faith from CN) idk how they track that stuff, but i know tuning in an trending the topics on Twitter and facebook communicate to Funimation and so on and so forth. Fact, all the anime iv bought, i saw on TV first, and wanted to watch it again.

and on the timing for the show to air, yea, if they want newer shows faster, do as i said above, although it looks like you already do. this is also just bad luck on your part bom

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 27
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:37 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Hey, if you'd like to give them some money so they're able to acquire more shows at a faster rate than be my guest. They've said before that their budget is small right now. So be appreciative that they're at least doing something.

their funding is by viewer base, its not so much donations, (although it might have been at start, and good faith from CN) idk how they track that stuff, but i know tuning in an trending the topics on Twitter and facebook communicate to Funimation and so on and so forth. Fact, all the anime iv bought, i saw on TV first, and wanted to watch it again.

and on the timing for the show to air, yea, if they want newer shows faster, do as i said above, although it looks like you already do. this is also just bad luck on your part bom

Sarcastically suggesting he gives contributions wasn't an implication that their funding is based off donations. I've read plenty of Tweets about how their funding works.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by DubAnimeLover on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

I said I would watch it on TV.

I'm just not going to stop watching it online just because it's airing on TV now.

Rolling Eyes

_________________
Stop obeying. Don't listen. DISOBEY THE DICTATORSHIP.

Twisted Evil
avatar
DubAnimeLover
Academy Student

Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum