Blazer's Recent Project CnC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blazer's Recent Project CnC

Post by Blazer on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 am

Alrighty now. So after tons of layers and a bit of tampering and such I made a creation! This picture turned out to be spectacular in PS (imo), yet the .gif turns out to be kinda shotty....not sure if I wanna make it a gif (new banner for Designing club) or not.

Ok so the first is the bigger of the two. The first two are the .gif versions and the last two are the pictures of it at original quality (.png). Not sure if I want to turn it into a gif or not...

EDIT: Also wondering if anyone knows where I can get a gif that's pretty much as good as the original quality. Seems PS is incapable of such a feat.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Creation before .gif and decrease in quality >.<

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sig Version?
Spoiler:

Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Blazer's Recent Project CnC

Post by MrYoSo901 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:08 pm

if you want animations that preserves quality, then go for flash, not gif. But i dunno if you can integrate that in this forum. .gif's will always have shitty quality
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Blazer are you trying to scare people. JK I think they look great, but GIF images always trend to look bad.

Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Hhmm. I might look into that. It would still be nice to have something that I could implement here though. Besides that let me know what you guys think. Always open to suggestions ^.^ and constructive criticism. If not the .gif at least let me know what you guys think of the .png.

EDIT:
Hikikomori wrote:Blazer are you trying to scare people. JK I think they look great, but GIF images always trend to look bad.
Maybe Twisted Evil Huehuehue. Are you surprised? Thanks! Anything stick out that's out of place or anything? I tend to overlook the obvious when I get into tiny details >.< I do plan on editing the shape for the sig. Perhaps round it out, but besides that I can't think of anything else to do..or at least change...hmmm

Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:50 pm

well you can think outside of the box, if its for a club banner then you can preserve somewhat 80% of its quality since the only animated part is the bottom...

[staticHQImageHere.png]
[animatedTextHere.gif--]

put those two together and make sure that they have the same width and it will look like just one image.

but this forum allows only 1 image on sig space so you might want to get some special permission from the mods if you want this to be implimented as your sig.

MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Meh looks awesome to me then again I work with .gifs all the time that could be messing with me also the bigger the document = Horrible gif.
(I think last time I messed up a huge document it turned bad haha...)
Look at my sig looks clean right?

Meh I'm over it now haha If you need any signatures or avatars ask me! ~nya
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Crazy Potato wrote:Meh looks awesome to me then again I work with .gifs all the time that could be messing with me also the bigger the document = Horrible gif.
(I think last time I messed up a huge document it turned bad haha...)
Look at my sig looks clean right?
Yeah I figured since it took more than 1-2 MB in the original file that it was gonna lose quality.
The original file looks legit once you get it going in photoshop. (imo)
Thanks for the complements.

MrYoSo901 wrote:well you can think outside of the box, if its for a club banner then you can preserve somewhat 80% of its quality since the only animated part is the bottom...

[staticHQImageHere.png]
[animatedTextHere.gif--]

put those two together and make sure that they have the same width and it will look like just one image.

but this forum allows only 1 image on sig space so you might want to get some special permission from the mods if you want this to be implimented as your sig.

Yeah I was originally going to have the text be a tad different. I was giong to make the Desiging Club and My Name glow and be links for users to click. I was gonna break it up into like 6 images lol. I decided it was too much work so I dropped it xD

I will probably break it into two images now. The png and the gif. I just wanted to brute force crunch it through and make it work...(likes to be lazy but ends up doing more work that way >.>)
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Spoiler:

Not quite the same as the original but pretty darn close. Gonna have to do something about those edges though ;D

Thanks for the feedback guys!

@mr yoso. I am using 4 pictures in my signature right now.. xD

Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top