Design A Banner For Our New Site

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Bato on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Yeah a banner with her would be great.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Hikikomori on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Metazoxan wrote:Since we now have a mascot a few people should probably make a banner or two using her if they haven't already.
I'd love to make one with her, but I'd need an official render of her to do so (or at least an image without the watermark).

_________________


avatar
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : My house, ≈ 44° N, 91° W
Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Metazoxan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Hikikomori wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:Since we now have a mascot a few people should probably make a banner or two using her if they haven't already.
I'd love to make one with her, but I'd need an official render of her to do so (or at least an image without the watermark).

Could probably have the staff PM you one. They probably just don't want to strait up post one to prevent a repeat of the mangacity thing (Or whatever that site was called).

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by steveyk on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:56 pm

The original render will never be given out I can give you a resized image though. I think we will postpone this banner competition, the size was wrong from the start and we will be holding several competitions with boxset rewards When the review site opens. May as well make a banner comp one of them.

steveyk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Hikikomori on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 pm

steveyk wrote:The original render will never be given out I can give you a resized image though. I think we will postpone this banner competition, the size was wrong from the start and we will be holding several competitions with boxset rewards When the review site opens. May as well make a banner comp one of them.
I'd greatly appreciate if I could use that image. As for postponing the competition, that only seems fair. Plus I can get a head start then /*wink*/ .

_________________


avatar
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : My house, ≈ 44° N, 91° W
Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Blazer on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Hikikomori wrote:
steveyk wrote:The original render will never be given out I can give you a resized image though. I think we will postpone this banner competition, the size was wrong from the start and we will be holding several competitions with boxset rewards When the review site opens. May as well make a banner comp one of them.
I'd greatly appreciate if I could use that image. As for postponing the competition, that only seems fair. Plus I can get a head start then /*wink*/ .

After school? Game on!

The materials you are willing to provide stevey will be graciously accepted ^.^

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Sporadic on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 am

steveyk wrote:the size was wrong from the start.


500x150 was what you told me originally lol

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by steveyk on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 am

Sporadic wrote:
steveyk wrote:the size was wrong from the start.


500x150 was what you told me originally lol

steveyk wrote:Oh dear, made a terrible mistake. The measurements are off it should be 600x150. I'm so sorry ><

the size changed when a staff member asked me to make the site wider. I didn't think about this thread, it never crossed my mind.

steveyk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by sayWut on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 am

this banner thing still on going?

also just looked at the new size, damn it xD seems I cant load my sendspace link which is on the first page :O guess it gets deleted after a while or something which makes sense

_________________
avatar
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : England, West Midlands
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum