The Walking Dead Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: The Walking Dead Discussion

Post by Bato on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:36 pm

^Im with you. She bitched at Dale when all he wanted to do was help her and she nearly killed Daryl. And now shes betraying them.

And also:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bato on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

MyAnimeList
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Spoiler:
well overall I did think it was boring , I guess there more or less preparing for war, oh Rick why did you have to go crazy and tell that group who came in through your weakest def-fence to GTFO. Now there on the governors side, and andreas well shes gone from bitch to just plain bitch!

If only she had the balls to cut his throat , dnno how much that would help the situation all I smell is war, and its coming faster than a hamster on helium. I did like the changing . possible change on power I do indeed agree Rick needs to step down as he is not well, not well at all. Hopefully the next episode will be more ... " aggressive "
bounce bounce

BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:51 pm

sayWut wrote:
Spoiler:
well overall I did think it was boring , I guess there more or less preparing for war, oh Rick why did you have to go crazy and tell that group who came in through your weakest def-fence to GTFO. Now there on the governors side, and andreas well shes gone from bitch to just plain bitch!

If only she had the balls to cut his throat , dnno how much that would help the situation all I smell is war, and its coming faster than a hamster on helium. I did like the changing . possible change on power I do indeed agree Rick needs to step down as he is not well, not well at all. Hopefully the next episode will be more ... " aggressive "
bounce bounce

It's definitely the quiet before the storm.

Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Spoiler:
I hope the governor doesn't even die, just take his other eye out and leave him in the middle of nowhere.
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Decent episode.

Spoiler:
No particular action even thought there was a few zombies killings. Mainly just some much needed relationship development between Rick and Michonne. We got to see Morgan finally make a return. Awhile back when they while they were still shooting for season 3 it was leaked that the guy who plays Morgan was on set doing filming. I was beginning to think it was a rumor because it took this long in order for them to bring him back around.

Morgan has seriously gone crazy. And who can blame him considering what happened to his son. I really hope he ends up coming around and joining up with Rick and the others. Although it doesn't seem like he'll be ready for awhile since he still blames Rick for not coming back. People have changed in this world. It's a good example of how cynical and callous people will become in a post apocalyptic world. Especially that part where Rick and them wouldn't stop for the guy running on the side of the road. And then they finally pulled over to steal his backpack once they drove back later and realized he was eaten by walkers. That speaks volumes about how different Rick and his group have become.

Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 pm

I think this was a great episode. Something different from that boring prison stuff for a change.

Spoiler:
Well just when i thought they didnt come any crazier than Rick, Morgan shows up having lost his mind completely. Like Spor says, you cant blame him. When i read on the wall ''Douane turned'' i really thought, oh fuck Sad

I too hope that Morgan gets around and eventually joins the group. Hes a good man and i been waiting eagerly for his return. Just to find out what happened to him Sad

The last bit of the ep i kinda laughed. They left that screamy guy, he followed them all the way throughout the episode, screaming. And finally they see him dead on the side of the road Very Happy Well this guy would just have caused problems anyway. Screaming like that attracts walkers.

It does seem that Rick his sanity returned abit.

MyAnimeList
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Bato wrote:I think this was a great episode. Something different from that boring prison stuff for a change.

Spoiler:
Well just when i thought they didnt come any crazier than Rick, Morgan shows up having lost his mind completely. Like Spor says, you cant blame him. When i read on the wall ''Douane turned'' i really thought, oh fuck Sad

I too hope that Morgan gets around and eventually joins the group. Hes a good man and i been waiting eagerly for his return. Just to find out what happened to him Sad

The last bit of the ep i kinda laughed. They left that screamy guy, he followed them all the way throughout the episode, screaming. And finally they see him dead on the side of the road Very Happy Well this guy would just have caused problems anyway. Screaming like that attracts walkers.

It does seem that Rick his sanity returned abit.

Spoiler:
Rick has been known to easily relapse back to crazy. And I'm not sure if I've actually seen him sleep yet.

Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Spoiler:
During the ep i was thinking what if Carl and Michonne died in that building full of zombies. You'll have 2 depressed guys just sitting around crying lol

MyAnimeList
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Spoiler:
Harry is a wizard

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Spoiler:
Harry is a wizard

Spoiler:
It's not everyday your young man turns 11 now it is?

Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by doeded on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Sporadic wrote:
sayWut wrote:
Spoiler:

bounce bounce

It's definitely the quiet before the storm.

Isn't it calm before the storm? Very Happy
doeded
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Haha I thought that didn't sound right.

Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am

Spoiler:
i hoped that Morgan was gonna be sane and capable of helping but i see that wasn't really the case i wonder how long he can hold up there by himself, i hope that those two dicks that wanted to take over the prison when they were there get whats coming to them soon

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:42 am

Is Andrea a traitor or just a dumb bitch?

MyAnimeList
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by hydroponiks on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:49 am

i hope shes a traitor cause i hate the bitch lol she pisses me off and she cant take someone saying no to her

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:17 am

Bato wrote:Is Andrea a traitor or just a dumb bitch?

Just a dumb bitch. But judging from next weeks preview she might be coming to her senses.

Slightly boring episode over all. But it was needed for some story progression.

Spoiler:
They should have just listened to Merle and killed The Governor.

Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:43 am

I agree with Herschel. Just screw it and take your chances on the road. It's not like the prison has been a very safe place anyway. Who doesn't think that the prison will be anything other than a pile of rubble before the inevitable war is over?

Spoiler:
I think Andrea already came to the realization that the Governor's a bastard by the end of the last episode; you could tell she had already made up her mind during their conversation at the end. The only reason she came back with them was so that she could hopefully pull off an assassination before things get much more bloody.

MAL Profile | YouTube Channel | Blog
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Spoiler:
i agree i think Andrea has come to her senses and Milton also is starting to see the light although i dont see him getting very far after this war if he even survives it

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Spoiler:
He will probably survive it hiding somewhere lol. He doesnt have the biggest courage but he also doesnt seem like someone who would die easily in a war. He did get along well with Hershell and he was never really in on the governments plans. Hes kind of a good person who gets used by a bad one.

I agree though, outside woodbury he wont survive long.

MyAnimeList
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 pm

MiniSiets wrote:I agree with Herschel. Just screw it and take your chances on the road. It's not like the prison has been a very safe place anyway. Who doesn't think that the prison will be anything other than a pile of rubble before the inevitable war is over?

Spoiler:
I think Andrea already came to the realization that the Governor's a bastard by the end of the last episode; you could tell she had already made up her mind during their conversation at the end. The only reason she came back with them was so that she could hopefully pull off an assassination before things get much more bloody.

Spoiler:
Yeah that prison is too big for them to properly secure. That became painfully evident during the assault The Governor launched on them. And even in one episode where the fence was opened and part of the yard was flooded with walkers. They would need at least 10 more people in their group in order to watch the entire perimeter, including guard towers and the surveying area.

I hoped Andrea came to her sense on the last episode. After the discussion she had with Hershal I had some hope. But then again she was told a lot of things when she first had her reunion with Ricks group at the prison. She was so close to killing The Governor and just pussied out. So it's kinda hard to tell with her. So seeing as she told Milton in the next episodes preview hopefully something interesting finally comes from it.

Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:43 am

Spoiler:
I agree with spor a bit of a boring episode but alas one needs dat story progression. Anyway I think were all agreeing that Andrea is just a gigantic faggot, She should realize that the governor needs to go he sir is messed up. If rick allowed that group of people to stay they could help secure it perhaps, but it is far to big with far to many weak points in the surrounding area, Also there arnt enough people to even keep a 360 degree look out around the prison and then even defend it. I hope the next ep is more action packed and andrea gets her shit together

BiriBiri Manager

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:37 pm

I find that none of the episodes were boring this season even during the slower parts. Stuff is still happening even when people aren't blasting zombies or each other. Season 2 on the other hand could occasionally be a drag with episodes where they basically just stand around the farm moping about their crap situation most of the time.

MAL Profile | YouTube Channel | Blog
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:40 pm

MiniSiets wrote:I find that none of the episodes were boring this season even during the slower parts. Stuff is still happening even when people aren't blasting zombies or each other. Season 2 on the other hand could occasionally be a drag with episodes where they basically just stand around the farm moping about their crap situation most of the time.

Yea season 2 was the most boring of seasons, although in general the walking dead is never boring its just that season 1 was a pretty action packed start and then it just simmered down just atiny bit here and there, over all twas good bounce

BiriBiri Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Overall evrything was good imo. And last ep in season 2
Spoiler:
with the zombies overrunning the farm made up for the whole season Very Happy

MyAnimeList
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Terumi on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 am

I imagine there's going to be quite a lot of death in these last two episodes. Predictions?
Yuki Terumi
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 125
The Anime Cafe Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next