Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Bato on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Awesome ep!

Spoiler:

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Jayvon on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Spoiler:
^That was unexpected I knew he would pull off beating them somehow but not like that. Laxus is a monster!

_________________
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:48 am

Spoiler:
It was nice to see that Laxus isn't a jerk anymore. And he's super strong.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Metazoxan on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 am

LunarLexal wrote:It was nice to see that Laxus isn't a jerk anymore. And he's super strong.

Spoiler:
It is kinda strange though. he goes from planting bombs around the city that could kill everyone all so that he can take control of Fairy Tail to fighting for them like this? It is a major 180 in personality with no real reason. But it was still awesome all the same. And now wendy has to fight that cheating little brat with the god slayer magic. Being able to heal herself when Wendy can't isn't fair. Wendy needs to learn how to do that.

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Valvatorez on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:07 am

Metazoxan wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:It was nice to see that Laxus isn't a jerk anymore. And he's super strong.

It is kinda strange though. he goes from planting bombs around the city that could kill everyone all so that he can take control of Fairy Tail to fighting for them like this? It is a major 180 in personality with no real reason. But it was still awesome all the same. And now wendy has to fight that cheating little brat with the god slayer magic. Being able to heal herself when Wendy can't isn't fair. Wendy needs to learn how to do that.

Spoiler:
I dont know why..... but this whole thing made me want to hit something.
Laxus has character development, simple enough with no spoilers.
And anything in the magic games goes, as long as there is no interference from the outside. Calling it cheating is like saying Bingo without Bingo. And healing yourself isnt cheating.... dont know where you thought of that as being cheating......

And Wendy can easily win this if she puts her mind to it. It's not that hard if you look back.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Bato on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am

Metazoxan wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:It was nice to see that Laxus isn't a jerk anymore. And he's super strong.

It is kinda strange though. he goes from planting bombs around the city that could kill everyone all so that he can take control of Fairy Tail to fighting for them like this? It is a major 180 in personality with no real reason. But it was still awesome all the same. And now wendy has to fight that cheating little brat with the god slayer magic. Being able to heal herself when Wendy can't isn't fair. Wendy needs to learn how to do that.
Spoiler:

Did you completely miss the part where Laxus and Makarov made up? There was a grudge between them, especially on Laxus his part, but evrything was solved like 80-100 eps ago and its fine now.

And dont forget what Jellal said at the end of last ep.. That girls magic is mixed with Zeref. I wonder what this is all about.

_________________


MyAnimeList
avatar
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 26
Location : Holland
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 am

Metazoxan wrote:It is kinda strange though. he goes from planting bombs around the city that could kill everyone all so that he can take control of Fairy Tail to fighting for them like this? It is a major 180 in personality with no real reason.

Spoiler:
Well, when he tried using Fairy Law on everyone back in that arc it didn't work. So technically he was just emotional and never really hated anyone despite the facade he put up. His reasoning for even placing explosive lacrima was to get guild leader and revamp the guild by kicking out the members he viewed as weak. He gets beat and realizes the guild has stronger members than he originally thought. Laxus has an epiphany at the end of that arc during the FT parade where he realizes what a mistake he made once he sees Makarov doing this:
Spoiler:

Once he sees Makarov doing that he's reminded of the bonds they had and the whole "no matter where you are I'll always be able to see you" thing (Laxus cries for christ sake). So that part really had major personality development for Laxus with plenty of valid reason.

Then he spends that whole time while he's excommunicated from the guild just wandering and thinking. Thinking and reaffirming what he learned from those events. He has through Oracion Seies and the Edolas arc to think about everything. Then with the events on Tenroujima he knows his grandfather is in trouble so he comes to back up Team Natsu against Master Hades, further proving his loyalty to the "Fairy Tail holy ground" and his grandfather. During that fight and getting almost blown up by Acnologia ( remember, he holds Makarov's hand and they have that good feels moment?) was enough to prove to everyone he deserved to be back in the guild.

And from now on everyone needs to start spoiler tagging current stuff.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Supernatural Knight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:00 am

Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.

_________________
MAL
"The government has a way of hating people who own things." "The government is a troll. I can sense it."
"Nothing else is as boring to tell as a story of successful love"
avatar
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 23
Location : the future
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Valvatorez on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.

Spoiler:

The last ova released. Hohohoho, did I laugh so hard at seeing her in there.
I like her character as well. Adds more to the guild you know?


_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Metazoxan on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.

Spoiler:
I still think they didn't show enough of Laxus changing and just kinda jumped from bad guy to hero who preaches about family but whatever.

I agree about Mavis and here is a little trivia about her
Originally, Mavis was supposed to be male. However, after Mashima found out that Mavis is a female name, he immediately redesigned Mavis to be a girl.

Kinda funny I guess he stated the name in the manga and didn't learn about the name issue until later. Otherwise you'd think he would just change the name. It makes sense though since Mavis's design kinda looks like a boy.

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Valvatorez on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Supernatural Knight wrote:Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.

Spoiler:
I still think they didn't show enough of Laxus changing and just kinda jumped from bad guy to hero who preaches about family but whatever.

I agree about Mavis and here is a little trivia about her
Originally, Mavis was supposed to be male. However, after Mashima found out that Mavis is a female name, he immediately redesigned Mavis to be a girl.

Kinda funny I guess he stated the name in the manga and didn't learn about the name issue until later. Otherwise you'd think he would just change the name. It makes sense though since Mavis's design kinda looks like a boy.

Spoiler:
Look at previous posts pertaining to Laxus.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Metazoxan on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Supernatural Knight wrote:Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.

Spoiler:
I still think they didn't show enough of Laxus changing and just kinda jumped from bad guy to hero who preaches about family but whatever.

I agree about Mavis and here is a little trivia about her
Originally, Mavis was supposed to be male. However, after Mashima found out that Mavis is a female name, he immediately redesigned Mavis to be a girl.

Kinda funny I guess he stated the name in the manga and didn't learn about the name issue until later. Otherwise you'd think he would just change the name. It makes sense though since Mavis's design kinda looks like a boy.

Look at previous posts pertaining to Laxus.

I did read it I just felt it was still to sudden a jump.

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.

Spoiler:
Well, who let him back into the guild is irrelevant from my point to Meta. My point to him was that laxus did have development and it wasn't simply a 180 change in his personality "with no reason." But, you know damn well Makarov wanted him back in the guild but was just too prideful to say it. Plus he didn't really have the opportunity after Tenrou Island. They got back, the guild master switches happened so quickly that Makarov didn't have time for it. I'm positive if Gildarts didn't add him back it would only be a matter of time before Makarov did.

@Meta The rest of us saw his change, I even laid it all out on the table for you and there was plenty of instances.. If the rest of us could see it then its obviously you who might need to go back and rewatch it because it seems like you weren't pay much attention.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Spoiler:
It is kinda strange though. he goes from planting bombs around the city that could kill everyone all so that he can take control of Fairy Tail to fighting for them like this? It is a major 180 in personality with no real reason. But it was still awesome all the same. And now wendy has to fight that cheating little brat with the god slayer magic. Being able to heal herself when Wendy can't isn't fair. Wendy needs to learn how to do that.

Spoiler:
It's nice though, that we finally see her "Eating air" and those other dragon slayer abilities. Because I thought that it was extremely unfair for the other dragon slayers being able to "eat" their respective element, while Wendy can't. And those two abilities that were in that book. I hope she can master both of them to. It just felt like Wendy was incredibly weak copared to Natsu and Gajeel (She still is, but you get my point.)

Valvatorez wrote:
Spoiler:
I dont know why..... but this whole thing made me want to hit something.
Laxus has character development, simple enough with no spoilers.
And anything in the magic games goes, as long as there is no interference from the outside. Calling it cheating is like saying Bingo without Bingo. And healing yourself isnt cheating.... dont know where you thought of that as being cheating......

And Wendy can easily win this if she puts her mind to it. It's not that hard if you look back.

Spoiler:
I don't think it's that simple. But even so, with the Fairy tail wizard mind set, I don't think Wendy's going to give up until she finds a way to win.

Bato wrote:
Spoiler:

Did you completely miss the part where Laxus and Makarov made up? There was a grudge between them, especially on Laxus his part, but evrything was solved like 80-100 eps ago and its fine now.

And dont forget what Jellal said at the end of last ep.. That girls magic is mixed with Zeref. I wonder what this is all about.

Spoiler:
I think it's because God slayer magic is closer to the one power than dragon slayer magic. Thus it'll feel more "tainted", I guess.

Supernatural Knight wrote:Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I hope she stays to. I also hope that celestial wizard from Sabertooth joins them. She was pretty cool, being able to use that "13th" zodiac gate. I think that her "Fish zodiac" may be the only one that isn't goofy.


General Question:
Spoiler:
What does everyone think of the whole dragon situation? All of them disappearing on the same day. And that Grendal lady who "smells" just like it/her. does anyone believe her story?
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 pm

^

Spoiler:
Well they did show that scene of Igneel and Grandine being held somewhere. I assume for something Zeref related. I trust that lady is good though. If not she's been fooling Makarov for decades.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Sporadic wrote:^

Spoiler:
Well they did show that scene of Igneel and Grandine being held somewhere. I assume for something Zeref related. I trust that lady is good though. If not she's been fooling Makarov for decades.

Spoiler:
Yes, Grandine, that was her name! I knew it had to start with a "Gr" though.

Really? I don't remember that. It must have played while I wasn't paying attention. What episode is it on?

I trust her to. Even if she hates humans.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Ovyda on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:21 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Bato wrote:
Spoiler:

Did you completely miss the part where Laxus and Makarov made up? There was a grudge between them, especially on Laxus his part, but evrything was solved like 80-100 eps ago and its fine now.

And dont forget what Jellal said at the end of last ep.. That girls magic is mixed with Zeref. I wonder what this is all about.

Spoiler:
I think it's because God slayer magic is closer to the one power than dragon slayer magic. Thus it'll feel more "tainted", I guess.

Yeah, that's the same thing I think. It seems quite logical.

_________________

avatar
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania/UK
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Sporadic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:27 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Sporadic wrote:^

Spoiler:
Well they did show that scene of Igneel and Grandine being held somewhere. I assume for something Zeref related. I trust that lady is good though. If not she's been fooling Makarov for decades.

Spoiler:
Yes, Grandine, that was her name! I knew it had to start with a "Gr" though.

Really? I don't remember that. It must have played while I wasn't paying attention. What episode is it on?

I trust her to. Even if she hates humans.

Spoiler:
Episode 48.

After the events at the Tower of Heaven, Igneel is seen residing in a volcanic region, talking to the dragon who raised Wendy Marvell, Grandine, about Natsu. Igneel immediately orders Grandine to leave while she warns him that if Natsu continues fighting recklessly (or going too far), he will end up dead eventually. He then makes a reference to the Black Wizard, Zeref, and the dragons' removal from human affairs. He then shows that he is in fact very firm on leaving humans alone, especially Natsu. Hearing these words, Grandine leaves, hoping that Natsu's friendship with Wendy will be better than his "friendship" with Metalicana's foster son, Gajeel Redfox.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by LunarLexal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Spoiler:
Episode 48.

After the events at the Tower of Heaven, Igneel is seen residing in a volcanic region, talking to the dragon who raised Wendy Marvell, Grandine, about Natsu. Igneel immediately orders Grandine to leave while she warns him that if Natsu continues fighting recklessly (or going too far), he will end up dead eventually. He then makes a reference to the Black Wizard, Zeref, and the dragons' removal from human affairs. He then shows that he is in fact very firm on leaving humans alone, especially Natsu. Hearing these words, Grandine leaves, hoping that Natsu's friendship with Wendy will be better than his "friendship" with Metalicana's foster son, Gajeel Redfox.

Spoiler:
Oh, now I remember. But I thought that was only a scene to show that they had went somewhere, not being held captive.

The conspiracy deepens.

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Metazoxan on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Supernatural Knight wrote:Don't forget Spor
Spoiler:
Laxus is only really back in the guild because of guild master Gildarts commands, Makarov was still holding onto some sort of ideal that Laxus was kicked out. So even though he had forgiven him all that time ago he was still too stubborn to officially recognise him as a guild member again.
So thank you Gildarts for having that command, as well as reinstating Makarov as guild master.

On an unrelated note I kind of hope that Mavis will remain with the guild permanently regardless of what happens. I like her character, she is a ghost yet is fully aware of everything [being emotional, physical, psychological] and is still in possession of great power, so come on she is just too awesome.

Spoiler:
Well, who let him back into the guild is irrelevant from my point to Meta. My point to him was that laxus did have development and it wasn't simply a 180 change in his personality "with no reason." But, you know damn well Makarov wanted him back in the guild but was just too prideful to say it. Plus he didn't really have the opportunity after Tenrou Island. They got back, the guild master switches happened so quickly that Makarov didn't have time for it. I'm positive if Gildarts didn't add him back it would only be a matter of time before Makarov did.

@Meta The rest of us saw his change, I even laid it all out on the table for you and there was plenty of instances.. If the rest of us could see it then its obviously you who might need to go back and rewatch it because it seems like you weren't pay much attention.

Let me clarify I remember the events you are talking about I just feel like his change wasn't covered enough. But that is just my opinion I guess so don't take it as fact. I guess he did get a few hints dropped I just would have liked a little more than "Epic finger pointing" by the old man then him showing up a couple seasons later to act like the hero. I mean sure he probably did self reflecting during the exile but couldn't they have written in a little of that self reflection just so that we could see him develop?

Well anyway I guess it doesn't matter all that much.

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 am

Read the latest chapter of the manga
Spoiler:
Gajeel, like Natsu, obtained a dual Dragon Slayer Magic: Iron Shadow Mode

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by LunarLexal on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Read the latest chapter of the manga
Spoiler:
Gajeel, like Natsu, obtained a dual Dragon Slayer Magic: Iron Shadow Mode

Shoot...
I opened the spoiler before I even read what you posted, about reading the newest chapter.

Spoiler:
But that sounds super cool. I can't wait for it to appear in the anime!

_________________
MyAnimeList/AnimePlanet
avatar
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Utah
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Blazer on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 am

^
Spoiler:
Not as BA as Natsu, but he still had a BA personality and attacks....and OMG Levy <3)

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Jayvon on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Spoiler:
Hey what to you guts think of the 7 year time skip don't you think that was way to long? 3 years would have been an ideal time. Well I'm just glad all of the important characters were on the island or else the image of Fairy Tale would have been completely ruined. But 7 years is still completely uncalled for I was seriously thinking of dropping Fairy Tale after that episode.

_________________
avatar
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 21
Location : FT. Lauderdale, FL
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Metazoxan on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Jayvon wrote:Hey what to you guts think of the 7 year time skip don't you think that was way to long? 3 years would have been an ideal time. Well I'm just glad all of the important characters were on the island or else the image of Fairy Tale would have been completely ruined. But 7 years is still completely uncalled for I was seriously thinking of dropping Fairy Tale after that episode.

Spoiler:
Why? as you said the all the important characters were in the time skip so everyone important is the same age really. But the point of the time skip was to throw them into a world where they aren't #1 anymore and they need Ultear's help as well as a lot of hard work to get back to the top. So 7 years makes more sense than 3 because those extra years just makes them that much more behind.


Last edited by Metazoxan on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum