Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Sir Maddy on Wed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm



The June issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine is reporting on Friday that production on a second season of the Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! television anime has been green-lit. A teaser had aired in March to reveal that the anime has had its "contract renewed," but it did not specify that there would be a second season on television.

The television anime's first season had premiered in Japan last October. Sentai Filmworks acquired the series for digital and home video distribution in North America, and The Anime Network is streaming the series.

Source: ANN

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Metazoxan on Wed May 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm really curious about this. Mostly because I really wonder what the second season could even be about.
Spoiler:
I mean the female lead already pretty much sorted through her issues. now instead of using 8th grader syndrome as an escape from reality she just kinda does it for fun. She has come to terms with her father's death.

So where can it even go from here? The only way I can see is for a completely new issue to come up but there is no telling what that could be.

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 pm

I dont know but I want to find out. I hope they dont blow the whole thing on stupid shit.
Like seeing life through Deko *Shudders*

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 34
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Blazer on Wed May 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Yay! I eagerly await this new addition. The first season was good so I hope they pull some more awesome together Very Happy I don't think they will screw it up..(I hope)

_________________

avatar
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Sir Maddy on Thu May 09, 2013 8:03 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:I dont know but I want to find out. I hope they dont blow the whole thing on stupid shit.
Like seeing life through Deko *Shudders*

Seeing life through Deko would be a dream come true.
Haha, no, it really wouldn't.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Natsuru-san on Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 pm

I hate it when MAL or any place tells me very little about what the anime is about and this one is no different. So, exactly what IS this anime about? (No spoilers please)

Also, what is Deko? :/

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Metazoxan on Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:I hate it when MAL or any place tells me very little about what the anime is about and this one is no different. So, exactly what IS this anime about? (No spoilers please)

Also, what is Deko? :/

Basically our MC is a guy starting his first day of high school at a school none of his old classmates went to. He did this on purpose because in middle school he had 8th grader syndrome. Meaning he was one of those kids who gets way to caught up in games, anime, and other kinds of fantasy and started acting it out in reality. Like trying to act like a badass, calling himself the dark Flame master, acting like he has magic powers, etc. Now he has outgrown it and wants to leave his embarrassing past behind. Or at least he would if a girl wearing an eye patch calling herself "The user of the wicked eye". She say him calling himself the dark flame master one last time to get it out of his system and she decides to drag him back into the world he wanted to leave behind. The rest of the show is about a lot of characters learning to deal with their own pasts one way or another.

_________________
Click this link(You know you want to)
"It's okay if I'm a devil... I'll just use my hellish tools to get you to listen!"... Nanoha

I am the president of the Manga club
avatar
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 24
Location : If I told you I'd have to kill you
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:I dont know but I want to find out. I hope they dont blow the whole thing on stupid shit.
Like seeing life through Deko *Shudders*

Seeing life through Deko would be a dream come true.
Haha, no, it really wouldn't.

I was about to say... share whatever shit you're on that makes you think that would be enjoyable.

Natsuru-san wrote:
Also, what is Deko? :/

Sanae Dekomori. The annoying middle schooler 'sidekick'

_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 34
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Also, what is Deko? :/

Deko's the middle schooler who is the love interest's "servant".

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Natsuru-san on Fri May 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:I hate it when MAL or any place tells me very little about what the anime is about and this one is no different. So, exactly what IS this anime about? (No spoilers please)

Also, what is Deko? :/

Basically our MC is a guy starting his first day of high school at a school none of his old classmates went to. He did this on purpose because in middle school he had 8th grader syndrome. Meaning he was one of those kids who gets way to caught up in games, anime, and other kinds of fantasy and started acting it out in reality. Like trying to act like a badass, calling himself the dark Flame master, acting like he has magic powers, etc. Now he has outgrown it and wants to leave his embarrassing past behind. Or at least he would if a girl wearing an eye patch calling herself "The user of the wicked eye". She say him calling himself the dark flame master one last time to get it out of his system and she decides to drag him back into the world he wanted to leave behind. The rest of the show is about a lot of characters learning to deal with their own pasts one way or another.
I see. Doesn't sound that interesting really. (No offense to fans of this anime)

Sir Maddy wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Also, what is Deko? :/

Deko's the middle schooler who is the love interest's "servant".
So that's what ya'll were talking about. Now it makes sense.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Keiichi Morisato on Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm


_________________
avatar
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 34
Location : In your closet, Texas
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum