Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Valvatorez on Thu May 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Roy Blue wrote:
Though I know the counter logic behind his popularity. I mostly had him lose in the first round just to get a rise out of Karma. Though it's still possible with all the close-minded dub lurkers that will undoubtedly appear in the new forums.

Aint workin.
Also, your bracket looks funny.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Roy Blue on Thu May 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah, it'll be hilarious when I get a perfect bracket on my first go.

Though underestimating Jellal and overestimating Mirajane might prove hazardous. I don't really care, though; I made it for fun. I still doubt your shota will make it to round 2.

_________________
avatar
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24
Location : Jasper, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Natsuru-san on Thu May 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
Supernatural Knight wrote:@karma, by the rukh shouldn't the match ups be easier for them? I would imagine Aladdin going up against stocking may be upsetting there as lets face it there are plenty of users that prefer fanservice over plot, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing but........

The only fanservice I think people will go for is Rias and Dark Magician Girl. Stocking... is eh. I'll just say remember the ending of Panty and Stockings and see if they still like her.


@natsuru, yeah of course we have such little faith in that character since the one that it is up against does have a dub and the new site is because of dubs, so therefore there may be more people that have seen the other option.

And Natsuru's magic can't compare.
Whether my magic can compare or not there is something you have over looked Karma. It takes more than Magic to win a fight. >:) Strategy is also involved. Not to mention the environment too and so on.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Valvatorez on Fri May 03, 2013 12:04 am

Natsuru-san wrote:
Whether my magic can compare or not there is something you have over looked Karma. It takes more than Magic to win a fight. >Smile Strategy is also involved. Not to mention the environment too and so on.

Would love to see her fight Aladdin.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Fri May 03, 2013 12:16 am

Why does everyone hate me like Natsuru? Fairy Tail is very popular

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic on Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 am

Make a bracket and I'll vote for you.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Mafiacow on Fri May 03, 2013 12:44 am

Here's mine. Kinda mostly picked the characters I like rather than who will win XD
Spoiler:

_________________

^Don't take this as my total time. I have a childhood of Cheez TV that I have no way of tracking.
avatar
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 am

CC vs Eu
Rin, vs Misaka, putting the aside the fact shes not magical....



Last edited by DemonEyesJoe on Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 27
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic on Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:rin, vs misaka, putting the aside the fact shes not magical....


Make a bracket. It only takes a few minutes Smile

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by DemonEyesJoe on Fri May 03, 2013 1:03 am

Sporadic wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:rin, vs misaka, putting the aside the fact shes not magical....


Make a bracket. It only takes a few minutes Smile

meh, maybe, i made a bracket last time a totally forgot about it...did i win? i dont even know who i put in my brackets, i kinda just voted as they came

_________________
In this world, evil can arise from the best intentions; and there is good that can come from evil intentions.
>>YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK THIS<<>>ALSO LET ME KNOW IF MY SIG IS TO BIG<<

| Anime-Planet | Youtube | osu! |
sex on the beach:
avatar
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 27
Location : Virginia, USA
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Natsu Dragneel on Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 am

Here's mine
Spoiler:

_________________
"So you're gonna end this by dying, huh? Stop running away!" Natsu Dragneel


YouTube | Twitter | MAL
avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tijuana
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic on Fri May 03, 2013 1:13 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:rin, vs misaka, putting the aside the fact shes not magical....


Make a bracket. It only takes a few minutes Smile

meh, maybe, i made a bracket last time a totally forgot about it...did i win? i dont even know who i put in my brackets, i kinda just voted as they came

Not sure yet. I'm gonna talley all the points after todays match ends.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Natsuru-san on Fri May 03, 2013 3:27 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Why does everyone hate me like Natsuru? Fairy Tail is very popular
Please don't say hate. I don't want people to dislike or hate me. :( Anyway I only looked to see who voted for me to make it through the competition so I didn't think to check to see how they voted for you but it's nice to know we're in the same boat. Incidentally we're also on the same side of the bracket.

_________________
Thank you Crazy for my sweet rank. :)
avatar
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Kampfer and JDR
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Noobs on Fri May 03, 2013 4:29 am

my predictions

Spoiler:

_________________

Help Count at "Counting...Endlessly?" thread
My Anime List
avatar
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
Join date : 2013-01-19
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Valvatorez on Fri May 03, 2013 5:53 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Why does everyone hate me like Natsuru? Fairy Tail is very popular

I am sorry Natsu, but in this competition, you really had no chance.
And dont worry, we hate Natsuru on a different level than Natsu, he is still more epic than her.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 am

NO KARMA.
It's not her.
It's him/her, get it right.

Also, here are my predictions:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Spoiler:

Spor I think your randomiser hates me.
Because all my nominations I've had all seem to be put up against more powerful opponents.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Valvatorez on Fri May 03, 2013 6:32 am

Sir Maddy wrote:NO KARMA.
It's not her.
It's him/her, get it right.

Also, here are my predictions:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Spoiler:

Spor I think your randomiser hates me.
Because all my nominations I've had all seem to be put up against more powerful opponents.

I saw all hail the almighty cock.

_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri May 03, 2013 6:36 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:NO KARMA.
It's not her.
It's him/her, get it right.

Also, here are my predictions:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Spoiler:

Spor I think your randomiser hates me.
Because all my nominations I've had all seem to be put up against more powerful opponents.

I saw all hail the almighty cock.

You bloody suck you know that?

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Valvatorez on Fri May 03, 2013 6:43 am

Sir Maddy wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:NO KARMA.
It's not her.
It's him/her, get it right.

Also, here are my predictions:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Spoiler:

Spor I think your randomiser hates me.
Because all my nominations I've had all seem to be put up against more powerful opponents.

I saw all hail the almighty cock.

You bloody suck you know that?


_________________


http://myanimelist.net/profile/KarmaDelta

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:

avatar
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Hades, Underworld
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sir Maddy on Fri May 03, 2013 7:22 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:NO KARMA.
It's not her.
It's him/her, get it right.

Also, here are my predictions:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Spoiler:

Spor I think your randomiser hates me.
Because all my nominations I've had all seem to be put up against more powerful opponents.

I saw all hail the almighty cock.

You bloody suck you know that?


Can't believe you still trust my links.

_________________
[MAL/Anime-Planet]



avatar
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 19
Location : Australia
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic on Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm

One hour left for perfect bracket entries.

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Deathfire123 on Fri May 03, 2013 11:10 pm

avatar
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-01-17
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic on Fri May 03, 2013 11:23 pm

I have certain favorites in this competition that prevent me from making the logical predictions. Namely everyone from FT.

http://i.imgur.com/p8VbZv9.jpg

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by - The Rose - on Fri May 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Sporadic wrote:I have certain favorites in this competition that prevent me from making the logical predictions. Namely everyone from FT.

http://i.imgur.com/p8VbZv9.jpg
In an actual battle, Noire could actually kill Jellal XD should be an interesting vote day
avatar
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313
Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic on Sat May 04, 2013 1:00 am

- The Rose - wrote:
Sporadic wrote:I have certain favorites in this competition that prevent me from making the logical predictions. Namely everyone from FT.

http://i.imgur.com/p8VbZv9.jpg
In an actual battle, Noire could actually kill Jellal XD should be an interesting vote day

You don't even watch the FT sub how can you comfortably say that?

_________________
avatar
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 29
Location : Fiore
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Re: Maygical May Prediction Bracket

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum